Synopsis of Global Psoriasis Treatment Market
Psoriasis is a chronic non-contagious disease in which a person’s immune system sends faulty signals directing skin cells to grow too quickly. New skin cells forms in days rather than weeks resulting in their pilling up on the surface of the skin, causing patches of psoriasis. Most of the time it also affects fingers and nails resulting in painful disfiguration and partial disability. Psoriasis affects mostly knees, elbows, and scalp, but other body parts may also be affected. Thus, it has a heavy negative effect on the quality of life and results in social stigma. Although it can occur at any age but most commonly it occurs in the age group of 50–70. The exact cause and etiology of psoriasis is still unknown but usually auto-immunity, genetics and environmental factors are involved. Psoriasis is also associated with a host of co-morbidities such as psoriatic arthritis, ophthalmologic pathologies, diabetes, inﬂammatory bowel disease etc. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 1.3% to 34.7% of individuals with psoriasis develop chronic psoriatic arthritis which may lead to joint deformations and disability. From 4.2% to 69% of all patients suffering from psoriasis develop nail changes. WHO also predicts that psoriasis affects about 100 million people with prevalence rates ranging from 0.09% to 11.43% in different countries. Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis affecting 90% of all cases of psoriasis.
The global psoriasis treatment market was valued to be US$7.0 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach US$10.68 billion by 2022. Thus the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2016 to 2022.
Key Players for Global Psoriasis Treatment Market
• Novartis International AG,
• Johnson & Johnson,
• Pfizer Inc,
• Merck and Co. Inc,
• AbbVie and Amgen
• Eli Lilly.
Request a Sample Copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2769
Study Objectives Global Psoriasis Treatment market:
• To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global psoriasis treatment market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the market based on various analyses which includes price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porters Five Force analysis etc.
• To provide past and estimated future revenue of the market’s segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries including Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future growth prospect.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by mechanism of action (TNF inhibitors, phsophodiesterase inhibitors, interleukin blockers and others), by route of administration (oral, tropical and injectable) and by drug types (small molecules and biologics)
• To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive landscape of the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments along with research and developments globally.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread in 110 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Psoriasis Treatment Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022”
Browse full report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/psoriasis-treatment-market
Global psoriasis treatment market has been segmented
On the basis of mechanism of action,
On the basis of route of administration
On the basis of drug types.
Table of Content
1.2 Scope of Study
1.3 Research Objective
1.4 Assumptions & Limitations
1.5 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
3 Market Dynamics
3.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Market Factor Analysis
4.1 Porter’s five forces model
4.1.1 Bargaining Power of suppliers
4.1.2 Bargaining Power of Customer
4.1.3 Intensity of Competitor’s
4.1.4 Threat of New Entrants
5 Global Psoriasis Treatment Market, by Mechanism of Action
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Global Genetic Testing Market information, by Methods (Cytogenetic, Biochemical and Molecular), Techniques (PCR Technique, Southern Blotting, Ligation and others), Application (New Born Screening, Diagnostic Testing, Prenatal Testing, Forensic Testing and others), End Users (Hospitals, Research Centers, institutions and Others) Forecast to 2022.Know more about this report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/genetic-testing-market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312