According to the report “Global Proteomics Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 21.87 billion by 2021, at a CAGR 11.7% from 2016 to 2021.
Proteomics is a study of proteomes. Proteome is defined as a group of proteins produced in any biological context. Proteomics is used to investigate where and when the proteins are expressed, rate at which proteins are produced, degraded, and how proteins are modified. It is also used to find which proteins are the cause of cancer and various other biological problems.
Many types of information cannot be obtained from the study of genes alone. For example, proteins, not genes, are responsible for the phenotypes of cells. It is impossible to elucidate mechanisms of disease, aging, and effects of the environment solely by studying the genome. Only through the study of proteins can protein modifications be characterized and the targets of drugs identified.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Proteomics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-proteomics-market-1992/
Global Proteomics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing requirement for customized medicine, R&D use, technological advancements, and increased financing for proteomics ventures are some of the factors driving the market. However, decreasing funds in key markets, sequestration cuts in the U.S. and decreased assets for proteomics research, high cost of instruments and hardware, and lack of talented scientists are some of the major factors restraining the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Proteomics Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-proteomics-market-1992/request-sample
Global Proteomics Market: Segmentation
By Instrument Type
- Protein Microarrays
- Protein Chips
- Lab-on Chips
- Microarray instruments
- Integrated Systems
- Microarray Scanners
- Mass Spectrometry
- NMR Spectroscopy
- CD Spectroscopy
- X-ray crystallography
- ion Chromatography
- Affinity Chromatography
- Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
- gel electrophoresis
- Capillary electrophoresis
- Surface Plasmon Resonance
- protein fractionation
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Instrument
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Instrument
- Market Share Analysis, By Instrument
- Protein Microarray Reagents
- X-Ray Crystallography Reagents
- Spectroscopy Reagents
- Chromatography Reagents
- Electrophoresis Reagents
- Immunoassay Reagents
- Protein Fractionation Reagent
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Reagent
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Reagent
- Market Share Analysis, By Reagent
By Service & Software
- Analytical Laboratory Services
- Protein Identification
- Protein Separation
- Protein Sequencing
- Data Analysis & Maintenance
- Bioinformatics Databases,
- Bioinformatics Tools
- Quantitation Services
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Service & Software
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Service & Software
- Market Share Analysis, By Service & Software
- Drug Discovery
- other proteomic Application
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-proteomics-market-1992/customize-report
Global Proteomics Market: Overview
Clinical Diagnostics segment accounted for largest share in 2015 owing to the increased understanding of structures of protein expression for drug development and diseases. Drug discovery segment is expected to increase at the highest CAGR owing to continuous search for efficient ways to deliver enhanced drugs.
Large number of organizations invest in the R&D of proteomics to understand the metabolic pathway involved in the progression of disease and the development of novel molecules for its treatment and diagnosis. In 2015, National Cancer Institute offered grants for Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium (CPTAC) program. The governments of European countries also take various initiatives to promote proteomics research. The European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme supports proteomics research by funding a group of proteomics researchers from European institutes for the next four years. In Australia, with assistance from government funding, the R&D expenditure on proteomics is expected to increase by 58% in 2016.
Global Proteomics Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on Geography, this market is further segmented in to North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. North America Dominated the market owing to the availability of advanced research facilities. Asia-Pacific is expected to increase at highest CAGR owing to the improving medical infrastructure, growing influence of key players and growing economies.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the industry growth forecast from 2016 to 2021?
- What is the current and future Proteomics Market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Proteomics space globally?
- What are the technology & innovation trends, how will they evolve by 2021 ?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Proteomics manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Proteomics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Proteomics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Proteomics?
Global Proteomics Market: Key Players
Some key players in this market are Agilent Technologies Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bruker Corporation, Danaher Corporation, GE Healthcare, Luminex Corporation, Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Waters Corporation.
Reasons to buy Global Proteomics Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases