According to the report Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1004.05 Million by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.15% from 2016 to 2021.
Preclinical imaging is the visualization of living animals for research purposes, such as drug development. Imaging modalities are very crucial for researchers in observing changes, either at the organ, tissue, cell, or molecular level, responding to physiological or environmental changes. Imaging modalities that are non-invasive and in-vivo is important to study animal models longitudinally.
Techniques such as high-frequency micro-ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT) are usually used for anatomical imaging, while optical imaging (fluorescence and bioluminescence), positron emission tomography (PET), and single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) are usually used for molecular visualizations. Pre-clinical in-vivo imaging industry has experienced myriad technological advancements, changes in market due to industry consolidation, and change in government funding and support for research studies across the global over the past decade.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-preclinical-in-vivo-imaging-market-582/
Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging market: Drivers & Restraints
Globally, factors such as technological advancements in molecular imaging modalities, growing acceptance of preclinical imaging as a legitimate drug development tool, are fueling the demand of preclinical imaging systems and reagents. Declining NIH budgets for medical science research studies and high implementation cost of sophisticated preclinical imaging systems are restricting the growth of the global preclinical imaging market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Preclinical In-vivo Imaging market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-preclinical-in-vivo-imaging-market-582/request-sample
Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging market: Segmentation
- Optical imaging
- Bioluminescence/fluorescence imaging systems
- Standalone fluorescence imaging systems
- Optical + X-ray/optical + CT imaging systems
- Nuclear imaging
- Micro-PET systems (standalone PET, PET/CT, and PET/MRI)
- Micro-SPECT systems (standalone SPECT, SPECT/CT, and SPECT/MRI)
- Tri-modality (PET/SPECT/CT) imaging systems
- Magnetic particle imaging systems
- Optical imaging reagents
- Bioluminescent reagents
- Fluorescent imaging reagents
- Nuclear imaging reagents
- Preclinical PET tracers
- Preclinical SPECT probes
- MRI contrast agents
- Ultrasound contrast agents
- CT contrast agents
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-preclinical-in-vivo-imaging-market-582/customize-report
Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging market: Overview
The in vivo market has some well establish technology, but on and off there are some of the technological advancement taking place in the market. In case of MRI the currently used technology for diagnostic purpose ranges from 1.5 T to 3 T, for human clinical studies 9.4 T and animal clinical studies 21. T.
The combination of PET-MRI at 9.4 T is operational since 2009, but presently only brain can be imaged such high magnetic field strengths. Factors including rising R&D activities by big pharma and biotech companies in developing nations and increased government funding for development of pharmaceutical industry are stimulating the growth of the preclinical imaging market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, Global market for Preclinical In-vivo Imaging is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Africa & Middle-East. North America holds the largest share of the global preclinical imaging market, followed by Europe. Factors including rising R&D activities by big pharma and biotech companies in developing nations and increased government funding for development of pharmaceutical industry are stimulating the growth of the preclinical imaging market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market outlook in global? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging manufacturers should expand into?
- Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market ?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market?
- What are the key sustainability strategies adopted by market players ?
Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging market: Key Players
Aspect Imaging, Biospace Lab S.A., Bruker Corporation, LI-COR Biosciences, Mediso Ltd., MILabs B.V., MR Solutions Ltd, PerkinElmer, Inc., TriFoil Imaging, and FUJIFILM VisualSonics, Inc. are the key players operating in the global preclinical imaging systems market.
Reasons to buy Global Preclinical In-vivo Imaging market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Autoimmune Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-auto-immune-diagnostics-market-1190/
Cervical Cancer Diagnostics and Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cervical-cancer-diagnostics-and-therapeutics-market-829/
Head and Neck Cancer Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/head-and-neck-cancer-diagnostics-market-49/
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-123/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases