According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Machinery market is accounted for $4.56 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $8.71 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.7%. Rapid growth of pharmaceutical industry, growing demand for drug delivery devices & blister packaging and nanotechnology contribute for the market growth. Challenges in emerging markets, increasing overall packaging costs, strict global health rules and environmental & political norms are some factors hampering the market growth.
Blister packaging and sealing type in package type segment is accounted for largest market share on account of rising focus on biological drugs and the introduction of single-use drugs. In addition to that, rising usage of parental vials and pre-fillable syringes are proliferating packaging demand. North America market accounted for largest share and Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market due to increasing contract manufacturing and off-shoring of pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Some of the key players of the Pharmaceutical Packaging Machinery market include Bausch & Ströbel Maschinenfabrik Ilshofen, Bradman Lake Group, IMA, Körber, Loveshaw Corp., Marchesini Group Spa, Mg2, Multivac Group, Norden Machinery AB, Optima Packaging Group, Robert Bosch Gmbh, Romaco Pharmatechnik, Tetra Laval International S.A, Uhlmann Group and Winpak Ltd.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/223061
Package Types Covered:
Blister Packaging Machinery
Strip Packaging Machinery
Filling and Capping Machinery
Tray Packing Machinery
Other Package Types
Product Types Covered:
Solids Packaging Machinery
Other Solids Packaging Machinery
Semi-Solids Packaging Machinery
Other Semi-Solids Packaging Machinery
Liquids Packaging Machinery
Other Liquids Packaging Machinery
Other Products Type
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019