According to the report global Pharmaceutical Excipients Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 7.64 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2016 to 2021.
An excipient is a natural or synthetic constituent formulated alongside the active ingredient of a medication, included for the purpose of inducing and catalysing a wide range of physical and chemical properties.
Pharmaceutical excipients are inert substances that are combined with active pharmaceutical ingredients to prepare the final dosage of drugs, other than the pharmacologically active drug, which are included in the manufacturing process. These drugs are present in the pharmaceutical product dosage form and are feasible, cost-effective, stable for handling and inert.
The excipients provides to facilitate drug absorption, bulk to the formulation, provide stability and prevent from denaturation. Excipients are widely used in a variety of medicinal products such as tablets, implants, oral liquids, capsules, transdermal patches, and inhalers and in drug formulation to provide long-term stability, add bulkiness to solid formulations and facilitate drug absorption. They also enhance the overall safety or functionality of the product during storage or use.
Get a comprehensive overview of the global Pharmaceutical Excipients Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-pharmaceutical-excipients-market-367/
Global Pharmaceutical Excipients Market: Drivers & Restraints
Rise in chronic diseases due to sedentary life style, heavy investments by the pharmaceutical companies in development of biologics, adopting modern innovations like nanotechnology are key driving forces of the market. Reducing side-effects of drugs and developing eco-friendly solutions for manufacturing processes are the major challenge faced by the pharmaceutical industry.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the global Pharmaceutical Excipients Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-pharmaceutical-excipients-market-367/request-sample
Global Pharmaceutical Excipients Market: Segmentation
- Organic Chemicals
- Other Organic Chemicals
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Calcium Phosphates
- Metal Oxides
- Calcium Carbonates
- Calcium Sulfates
- Other Inorganic Chemicals
- Fillers & Diluents
- Suspension & Viscosity Agents
- Flavoring Agents
- Lubricants & Glidants
- Other Functionalities
By Formulation Type
- Oral Formulations
- Liquid Formulations
- Topical Formulations
- Parenteral Formulations
- Advanced Delivery Systems
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-pharmaceutical-excipients-market-367/customize-report
Global Pharmaceutical Excipients Market: Overview
As discussed earlier, demand is increasing in the emerging markets like Asia-Pacific and Latin America, therefore proper expansion strategies, launching new product pipeline would be a lucrative opportunity for the companies operating in this industries. However, the growth of the market is hindered to a certain level by the fact that investments in R&D by major companies are not up to the required level and increasing regulatory requirements are making it increasingly hard to get new manufacturing facilities approved which are definite threats to overcome.
The fillers & diluents segment accounted for the largest share of the pharmaceutical excipients market while the lubricant & Glidants segment will witness the highest growth. For uniform good manufacturing and distribution practices for excipients, spanning regions, International controlling benchmarking is set to define the market landscape of the excipient industry over the forecast period. This is expected to be accompanied by standardized documentation, and approval and pharmacovigilance activities related to these inactive ingredients.
Global Pharmaceutical Excipients Market: Region-wise Outlook
Europe has a sizeable pharmaceuticals excipients market, which is also among the largest in the world. North America follows Europe in terms of the size of the excipients market, accounting for almost 2/3 of the revenue. Despite that Asia-Pacific remains the dominant region in terms of growth because of the untapped resources it offers in terms of manufacturing facilities and sheer population figures. North America is estimated to be dominant, accounting for over one-third of the total excipients market value by 2015 end. Asia Pacific is estimated to emerge as the fastest growing market among all the emerging regions while revenue from the market in Europe is expected to expand at a healthy CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period despite the ongoing economic downturn in the region.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Pharmaceutical Excipients market outlook in worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Pharmaceutical Excipients space in global?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Pharmaceutical Excipients manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Pharmaceutical Excipients currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Pharmaceutical Excipients ?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Pharmaceutical Excipients?
Global Pharmaceutical Excipients Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the field are Ashland Inc., AkzoNobel, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods PLC, BASF SE, Colorcon, Inc., Croda International PLC, Evonik Industries AG, FMC Corporation, Innophos Holdings Inc., J.M. Huber Corporation, Merck Millipore, Roquette Group, The DOW Chemical Company and Lubrizol Corporation.
Reasons to buy Global Pharmaceutical Excipients Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Bio Pharmaceuticals market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-633/
Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-radiopharmaceuticals-market-130/
Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cancer-monoclonal-antibodies-market-185/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases