According to Stratistics MRC, the Global PET Pharmaceutical Packaging market is accounted for $12.3 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $27.2 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 12.0% from 2015 to 2022. Rapid growth of pharmaceutical industry and growth in drug delivery devices are the key factors driving the market growth. Market access requirements such as supply-chain planning, manufacturing and distribution can be difficult. The regulatory environment, including taxation and import regimes, act as the major barriers to growth. Challenges in emerging markets and increasing packaging costs are the factors hindering the market growth.
The opportunity lies in global demand for primary pharmaceutical containers. The quality control unit is responsible for the control of pharmaceutical packaging materials including their receipt, identification, sampling, testing, and approval or rejection of drug product containers and closures. Asia Pacific is estimated to be the leading market for PET Pharmaceutical Packaging due to rapid growth in the industrial use of PET in packaging and labelling applications in the region.
Some of the key players in global PET Pharmaceutical Packaging market are Amcor Limited, Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V., Aptargroup, Inc., Datwyler Holding Inc., CCL Industries Inc., Capsugel Inc., Berry Plastics Group Inc., Akzo Nobel NV, Catalent Pharma Solutions Inc., Nippon Paper Group, Inc, Gerresheimer AG, Gerresheimer AG, Graham Packaging Company, Klöckner Pentaplast GmbH & Co. Kg, GTX Hanex Plastic Sp. Z O.O., Huhtamaki Group, Resilux NV, Rexam PLC, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC, NYPRO Inc., Nalco Holding Company, International Paper Company, Evonik Industries AG and Mondi PLC.
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/229482
Paper & Paperboard
Packaging Types Covered:
Medical Specialty Bags
Pouches & Strip Packs
Other packaging types
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019