According to the report “Global Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals Market”, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 8440 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2016 to 2021.
A branch of medicine and medicine imaging, that for diagnostics and therapy uses open sources of radiation administered to patients. Radioactive substances are administered to patients and the radiation emitted is detected. Nuclear medicine falls under the field of Molecular imaging, which involves usage of minute amount of radioactive material (radiopharmaceuticals) to diagnose and treat disease. NM is a part of molecular imaging -it produces images that reflect biological processes that take place at the cellular and subcellular level. The radioactive component enables detection of the radiopharmaceutical. It is a radionuclide with appropriate physical properties.
Most radioactive nuclides must be bound with a carrier molecule which enables them to bind to cells or processes we want to image. 8 Radiopharmaceuticals Carrier molecule has an affinity for a certain type of cell or receptor. These molecules carry 99mTc or other radionuclides to the sites in the body which we want to image
Get a comprehensive overview of the global Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-radiopharmaceuticals-market-130/
global Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing incidence of cancer and cardiac ailments, immense technological advancements, increasing demand SPECT and PET applications and also the growing public awareness for healthcare are fuelling the market growth for Radiopharma ceuticals.Further, Integration of X ray tomography (CT) into SPECT has recently emerged as a excellent diagnostic tool in medical imaging and is considered to be a driving factor for the growth of the market. Strict regulatory framework which pose as a hurdle to translational research and clinical investigations and reimbursement issues are blocking the growth of the market. In addition, shorter half-life of radiopharmaceuticals and competition from orthodox diagnostic procedures are also restraining the global nuclear medicine Radioisotopes market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the global Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-radiopharmaceuticals-market-130/request-sample
global Anticoccidial Drugs Market: Segmentation
- Diagnostic Radioisotopes
- Therapeutic Radioisotopes
- Beta Emitters
- Alpha Emitters
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-radiopharmaceuticals-market-130/customize-report
Global Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals Market: Overview
Growth of the overall market can be attributed to factors such as the increasing number of chronic diseases like cancer, development of alpha radiotherapy, and investments through public-private partnerships. Based on market share estimation 90 % of the radiopharmaceuticals market is dominated by diagnostic radioisotopes while therapeutic radioisotopes contribute 10% of the market. The F-18 market is mostly contributed by F-18 FDG tracers though this market is enriched with future tracers such as F-18 Florbetapir and F-18 Choline.
The promising clinical outcome of these tracers has gained the business interest of major research institutes and PET isotope players. Ga-68 and Rb-82 are two other potential isotopes in the PET diagnostic market, ensuring high growth of the diagnostics segment. Diagnosis of coronary artery disease, bone metastasis, and Alzheimer’s disease are the most promising indications for the future PET radioisotopes market.
Global Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals Market: Region-wise Outlook
Furthermore, based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. North America is the dominant market for diagnostic radioisotopes. Within North America, US is the largest consumer market for radioisotopes and Canada is the largest producer of Tc-99m. India and China hold a potential market for radioisotope due to rising healthcare and increasing demand for different radioisotopes in various treatments and applications.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market ?
- What is the current and future Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals Market outlook in worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals space in global?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals?
Global Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals Market: Key Players
Some of the key players influencing the global nuclear medicine market are GE Healthcare, Hologic Inc., Medix Inc., Segami Corporation,Positron Corporation,Bracco Imaging S.p.A, Naviscan Inc., Bayer Healthcare, Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc. and IBA Molecular Imaging.
Reasons to buy Global Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Global Respiratory Monitoring Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-respiratory-monitoring-devices-system-market-1955/
Companion Animal Health Care Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-companion-animal-health-care-market-1249/
Portable Ultrasound Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-portable-ultrasound-market-647/
Veterinary Vaccines Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/veterinary-vaccines-market-75/
Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cancer-monoclonal-antibodies-market-185/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases