According to the report “Global Melanoma Therapeutics Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 4.63 billion by 2021 from USD 2.22 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 15.80% from 2016 to 2021.
Melanoma is a cancer that begins in the melanocytes. Other names for this cancer include malignant melanoma and cutaneous melanoma. Most melanoma cells still make melanin, so melanoma tumors are usually brown or black. But some melanomas do not make melanin and can appear pink, tan, or even white.
Melanomas can develop anywhere on the skin, but they are more likely to start on the trunk (chest and back) in men and on the legs in women. The neck and face are other common sites.
Having darkly pigmented skin lowers your risk of melanoma at these more common sites, but anyone can get melanoma on the palms of the hands, soles of the feet, and under the nails. Melanomas in these areas make up a much larger portion of melanomas in African Americans than in whites.
Melanomas can also form in other parts of your body such as the eyes, mouth, genitals, and anal area, but these are much less common than melanoma of the skin.
Melanoma is much less common than basal cell and squamous cell skin cancers. But melanoma is more dangerous because it’s much more likely to spread to other parts of the body if not caught early.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Melanoma Therapeutics market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-melanoma-therapeutics-market-850/
Global Melanoma Therapeutics Market: Drivers & Restraints
The growth of the Global Melanoma Therapeutics Market is mainly driven by factors such as rise in melanoma cases, increasing awareness, high acceptance rate of therapeutics among patients, and government policies to provide better care for melanoma. However, high costs incurred due to treatments and poor availability of proper cancer care in the emerging regions are hindering the growth of the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Melanoma Therapeutics market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-melanoma-therapeutics-market-850/request-sample
Global Melanoma Therapeutics market: Segmentation
By cancer stage
- Stage 0
- Stage I
- Stage II
- Stage III
- Stage IV
By cancer type
- Nodular melanoma
- Acral lentiginous melanoma
- Superficial spreading melanoma
- Lentigno maligna melanoma
- Amelanotic melanoma
- Blood Tests
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- CT Scan
- Early melanoma
- Advanced melanoma
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-melanoma-therapeutics-market-850/customize-report
Global Melanoma Therapeutics market: Overview
Melanoma is a highly heterogeneous disease comprising Cutaneous Melanoma (CM), Ocular Melanoma (OM), Mucosal Melanoma (MM), melanoma of the internal organs, and, according to some classifications, melanoma of the soft parts of the body (non-bony and non-cartilaginous tissues). CM is by far the most common form, accounting for approximately 90–95% of all melanomas, and is one of the fastest growing cancers worldwide.
Historically, melanoma has been considered a very challenging disease to treat with pharmacotherapy. However, in recent years, understanding of the pathophysiology and heterogeneity of melanoma, and particularly CM, has developed considerably. This has led to the approval of several new drug agents indicated for CM since 2011, which have dramatically improved treatment options for CM patients, leading to unprecedented market growth. However, despite these advances, significant unmet needs remain, such as improved targeted treatment options for specific disease sub-sets, and drugs that exhibit lower toxicity and more durable efficacy than currently marketed therapies.
Global Melanoma Therapeutics market: Region-wise Outlook
The market has also been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. North America accounted for the largest share in the global Melanoma Therapeutics due to the increasing frequency of melanoma cases and technological advancements in this region. However, The Asia-Pacific region, which consists of countries such as China and India is projected to grow substantially due to the large population base and rising prevalence of melanoma in these countries.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Melanoma Therapeutics market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Melanoma Therapeutics space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Melanoma Therapeutics should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Melanoma Therapeutics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Melanoma Therapeutics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Melanoma Therapeutics?
Global Melanoma Therapeutics market: Key Players
The major companies dominating the Melanoma Therapeutics market are Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Merck and Co., F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Amgen Inc., Celgene Corp, Daiichi Sankyo, and Pfizer Inc.
Reasons to buy Melanoma Therapeutics market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases