According to the report “Global Medical Aesthetics Devices Market” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 9.6 billion by 2021 from USD 5.8 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 10.6%.
Any speciality that involves modification of one’s physical appearance can be termed as aesthetic medicine, in a broad sense. This branch of medicine includes dermatology and surgical practices ranging from non invasive procedures like laser treatment to invasive procedures like reconstructive surgeries.
The devices used by med aesthetic clinics are called aesthetics devices and they operate on Laser, Ultrasound, Radio frequency, Infrared, Intense pulse light and Dynamic pulse control technologies. Leading manufacturers have begun to make use of more than one of these technologies in each device thus aiding the rapid growth and advances in this field of treatment.
The aim of aesthetic medicine is to use minimally invasive cosmetic treatments to enhance physical appearance. Advances in technology in the field of laser-based aesthetic treatments led to the growth of the market in the late 1990s. In developed countries, aesthetic medicine is a part of the normal health management procedure.
There is currently no internationally accepted definition of aesthetic practice. It is specifically concerned with maintaining normal appearance, restoring it, or enhancing it beyond the average level toward some aesthetic ideal.
The factors influencing the Global Market for Medical Aesthetics Devices Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. The past few years have been influential to ensure speedy growth in demand for aesthetic devices. The initiation of technically developed products enabling modestly invasive surgeries is recognized as the most significant growth driver. Additionally, increase in disposable income has augmented the demand for cosmetic surgeries, thus fuelling market growth. Conversely, side effects allied with aesthetic procedures persist to negatively impact the consumer inclination towards these procedures.
For granular level understanding, the Medical Aesthetics Devices Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
By Product Type
- Energy Based Devices
- Aesthetic Laser Devices
- Body Contouring Devices
- Anti-Wrinkle Products
- Botulinum toxin
- Dermal Fillers
- Chemical Peel
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Minimally Invasive
- Surgical Procedures
- Reconstruction Procedures
By End Users
- Home Use
- Clinics and Beauty Centers
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. Asia Pacific is dominating the global market owing to a huge amount of surgical procedures performed in the developing countries like South Korea, Japan, and China each year. Furthermore, increasing disposable income along with existence of a large pool of working population is creating demand for aesthetic procedures in these countries.
- North America Medical Aesthetics Devices Market
- Europe Medical Aesthetics Devices Market
- Asia-Pacific Medical Aesthetics Devices Market
- Latin America Medical Aesthetics Devices Market
- Middle East and Africa Medical Aesthetics Devices Market
The market for aesthetic medicine is highly fragmented with many local players competing with international players. Some of the key players in the global medical aesthetic market are Allergan, Cynosure, Johnson & Johnson, LCA Pharmaceutical, Galderma Pharma, Solta Medical, Cutera, Focus Medical, Human Med Ag, Genzyme Corporation, Alcon Inc. and Alma Lasers.
The Medical Aesthetics Devices Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors thateffect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases