According to the report “Global Hemophilia Management Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 5.62 billion by 2021 from USD 161.4 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 1.62% from 2016 to 2021.
Hemophilia is a genetic disorder which impairs body`s ability to control blood clotting. Hemophilia usually occurs in males it is estimated that about 1 in 5000 males that are born each year contain hemophilia. Hemophilia is an inherited bleeding disorder which prevents blood clotting. People born with hemophilia have little or no clotting factor. Clotting factor is a protein needed for normal blood clotting. There are several types of clotting factors. These proteins work with platelets to help the blood clot. About 7 out of 10 people who have hemophilia A have the severe form of the disorder. People who don’t have hemophilia have a factor VIII activity of 100 percent. People who have severe hemophilia A have a factor VIII activity of less than 1 percent.
Hemophilia is categorized into three levels depending on its severity as severe, moderate and mild. About 80% of the hemophilia patients are considered to suffer from severe type. The worldwide incidence of hemophilia is estimated at more than 400,000 people. It is estimated that about 75% of the hemophilia patients do not receive adequate treatment.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Hemophilia Management Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-hemophilia-management-market-310/
Global Bio Hemophilia Management Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growing prevalence of the disease and increasing usage of recombinant product is expected to drive the market growth. Technological advancements and advancements in the novel coagulating factors and are also fuelling the growth of global Hemophilia Management market. Rising investments in Research and developments for hemophilia products is also driving the market growth. However lack of available medication, awareness of this disease and high cost of treatment are the major restraining factors in the market. Advancements in gene therapy and increasing number of drug approvals for treatment of hemophilia provide immense growth opportunities in the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Hemophilia Management Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-hemophilia-management-market-310/request-sample
Global Hemophilia Management Market: Segmentation
- Hemophilia A
- Hemophilia B
- Other drugs
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-hemophilia-management-market-310/customize-report
Global Hemophilia Management Market: Overview
Hemophilia usually occurs in males. About 1 in 5,000 males are born with hemophilia each year. There are two main types of hemophilia such as Hemophilia A which is due to factor VIII deficiency and Hemophilia B which is due to factor IX deficiency. They are clinically almost identical and are associated with spontaneous bleeding into joints, muscles and internal or external bleeding after injury or surgery.
There are three levels of Hemophilia severity like severe, moderate and mild. Severe means 0%-1% factor level: about 80% of hemophilia sufferers are considered severe. Severe hemophilia sufferers will have excessive bleeding after injuries, surgery and can also have spontaneous bleeding episodes. Moderate means 1%-5% factor level: about 10% of hemophilia sufferers are considered moderate. Moderate sufferers may have spontaneous bleeding episodes and will probably have prolonged bleeding after injuries. Mild means 5%-50% factor level: where about 10% of hemophilia sufferers are considered mild. These people have prolonged bleeding after a serious injury, trauma or surgery. In many cases, mild hemophilia is not discovered until there is excessive bleeding after a surgery or injury. In fact, it may not even be discovered until adulthood.
Global Hemophilia Management Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography Global hemophilia management market is analyzed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-pacific, Latin America and Africa & Middle-East. North America is the largest market for hemophilia management accounting for approximately XX% due to high government support and the increasing number of patients suffering from hemophilia. Europe is the second largest market for hemophilia management. Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing region owing to its high population base and increasing healthcare expenditure. Latin America region provide lucrative opportunity for growth attributed to local government support and increasing focus of global players towards emerging economies.
.Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Hemophilia Management Market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Hemophilia Management space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Hemophilia Management manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Hemophilia Management currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Hemophilia Management?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Hemophilia Management?
Global Hemophilia Management Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies discussed in the report are Biogen, Baxter International Inc., Pfizer Inc., Bayer Pharma AG, Novo Nordisk A/S, Grifols International SA, CSL Behring, Octapharma and Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB
Reasons to buy Global Hemophilia Management Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialties with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases