According to the report “Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1158.95 million by 2021 from USD 930 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 4.5%.
The goal of hemodynamic monitoring is to maintain adequate tissue perfusion. Classical hemodynamic monitoring is based on the invasive measurement of systemic, pulmonary arterial and venous pressures, and of cardiac output. Since organ blood flow cannot be directly measured in clinical practice, arterial blood pressure is used, despite limitations, as estimate of adequacy of tissue perfusion. A mean arterial pressure (MAP) of 70 mm Hg may be considered a reasonable target, associated with sign of adequate organ perfusion, in most patients. In the approach to hypotension, which is the most common cause of hemodynamic instability in critical ill patients, increasing levels of monitoring may be used. Assuming that central venous pressure (CVP) and pulmonary artery occlusion pressure (PAOP) are adequate estimates of the volume of the systemic and pulmonary circulation respectively, the following decision tree is suggested:
- make a working diagnosis based on the relationship between pressure (CVP and PAOP) and cardiac output or stroke volume (CO or SV)
- consider conditions that may alter reliability of CVP and PAOP in estimate adequately circulating volumes such as abnormal pressure/volume relationship (compliance) of the RV or LV, increased intrathoracic pressure (PEEP, autoPEEP, intra-abdominal pressure), valvular heart disease (mitral stenosis)
- look at the history
- separating RV and LV by reciprocal variations of CVP, PAOP and SV.
CVP is often used as sole parameter to monitor hemodynamic. However CVP alone may not differentiate between changes in volume (different venous return curve) or changes in contractility (different starling curve). Finally, other techniques such as echocardiography, transesophageal Doppler and volume-based monitoring system are now available.
The factors influencing the Global Market for Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. The market for Hemodynamic Monitoring devices is mainly driven due to alarming rise in the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, health conditions induced by sedentary lifestyles, the growing need for critical congenital heart disease (CCHD) screening, and the rising incidence of COPD and other respiratory disorders. But, the market growth can be restrained due to high costs of monitoring machines and high cost of treatments.
For granular level understanding, the Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
- Product Type
- Hemodymanic monitoring systems
- Monitoring Type
- Invasive hemodynamic monitoring system
- Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring system
- Non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring system
- End Users
- Catheterization laboratories
- Home and Ambulatory Care
Geographically, Global market for Hemodynamic Monitoring devices is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle-East and Africa. North America is the biggest market in terms of market share across the globe, followed by Europe. Technological advancements and initiatives adopted by industry players to boost hemodynamic monitoring system Market in North America. The Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR, which is greatly due to incidences of cardiovascular diseases and increasing geriatric population. Brazil, India, China, with their economic growth, are the most potential markets.
- North America Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market
- Europe Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market
- Asia-Pacific Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market
- Latin America Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market
- Middle East and Africa Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, PULSION Medical Systems SE, LiDCO Group plc., Cheetah Medical Inc., Deltex Medical Group plc., Hemo Sapiens, Inc., ICU Medical, Inc., Osypka Medical GmbH, Schwarzer Cardiotek GmbH, and Tensys Medical, Inc. are the major players of Global Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices market.
The Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors thateffect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases