According to the report global Hematology Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 4.58 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2016 to 2021.
Hematology describes a branch of medicine, which deals with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases associated with blood, immunology, vascular systems, bone marrow, and hemostasis. Hematology instruments are the diagnostic tools that analyze blood which are used in testing, counting, measuring and analyzing red blood cells, WBC and platelets. Hematology instruments have evolved rapidly in recent years and many traditional tools were replaced by automated instruments which provide fast and accurate results.
Hematological tests can identify various blood related diseases, leukemia, anemia, blood cancers, autoimmune disorders and others. Hematology constitutes many in vitrodiagnostic techniques such as hemostasis, molecular diagnostics, histology, blood analysis, flow cytometry, which helps to measure various parameters in blood with a higher precision at comparatively lower cost. The market is predicted to show a great potential owing to increasing usage of hematology analyzers and reagents and increasing blood donation campaigns both in developed and developing countries. Automation is a growing trend in this market. The market is shifting from manual testing to semi-automated analyzers to fully automated analyzers.
Get a comprehensive overview of the global Hematology Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-hematology-market-1454/
global Hematology Market: Drivers & Restraints
Major factors such as increasing prevalence of blood related disorders, rising use of automated hematology instruments by diagnostics laboratories, Rising R&D expenditure, advancement in technologies, increasing use of flow cytometry in hematology testing are fuelling the growth of the global hematology market. slow adoption of the advanced hematology analyzers/instruments in the emerging countries, recall of hematology products, and high cost are restricting the growth of the global market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the global Hematology Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-hematology-market-1454/request-sample
global Hematology Market: Segmentation
By Drug Type:
By Therapeutic Indications:
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-hematology-market-1454/customize-report
Global Hematology Market: Overview
Hematology instruments are used for both regular and critical testing in clinical laboratories. These tools offer solutions to both physicians and healthcare providers. Hematology tools are used for general assessment of health for patients during regular check-ups and for diagnosing conditions such as anemia, leukemia, hemophilia, infection, allergy, iron and vitamin deficiencies, myelofibrosis, malignant lymphomas etc. According to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS), approximately 9.8% of the population in U.S. was diagnosed with leukemia, myeloma and lymphoma of the 1,658,370 new cases of cancer in 2015. National Hemophilia Foundation data shows that nearly 400,000 cases are suffering from hemophilia.
The global hematology analyzers and reagents market was dominated by Sysmex Corporation (Japan), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.), and Abbott Laboratories (U.S.)in 2013. These three companies together accounted for a share of 83% of the global hematology analyzers and reagents market in 2013. Sysmex Corporationwas the leader in thehematology analyzers and reagents market with a share of 41% in 2013. Sysmex is an integrated supplier of instruments, reagents, and services in the field of diagnostics.
Inquire before buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-hematology-market-1454/inquire
global Hematology Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on Geography, the Hematology market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America dominates the global hematology market due to availability of a large number of diagnostic centers . increasing R&D expenditure is also propelling the growth of the North America hematology market. Asia is predicted to witness highest growth rate due to improving healthcare infrastructure and expenditure.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market ?
- What is the current and future Hematology Market outlook in worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Hematology space in global?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Hematology manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Hematology currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Hematology?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Hematology?
global Hematology Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies operating in Hematology market are Siemens AG Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche, HORIBA Ltd., Sysmex Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Boule Diagnostics AB, Mindray Medical International Limited.
Reasons to buy global Hematology Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases