According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Full Body Scanners market is accounted for $0.68 billion in 2015 and expected to reach $7.82 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 41.7% from 2015 to 2022. Huge R&D investments and increase in the use of full body scanners in various security services are some of the key factors favouring the market growth. Privacy issues violating human rights of individuals are hampering the market. In a global context the major part of the market is not yet tapped, thus manufacturers are investing heavily into research and development and vertical integration so as to come up with foster innovations and capitalize the growth opportunity. The market is witnessing its expansion phase with several mergers & acquisitions taking place between the manufacturers and the technology providers.
Some of the key players in the market include ADANI (Belarus), Autoclear LLC, CST Digital, Communication Pty., Ltd., American Science and Engineering, Inc., Cyberware, Inc., Safran Morpho, MAS Security Solutions, Nuctech Co., Ltd., OSI Systems, Inc., ODSecurity, L-3 Security and Detections System, Westminster International Ltd., Braun and Co., Ltd., Digital Barriers PLC, Scan-X Security Ltd. and Shenzhen Liming Advanced Imaging Technologies Co., Ltd.
Millimeter Wave Scanners
Back Scatter X-Ray
3D Body Scanners
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/240576
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019