According to the report “Global Epigenetics Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1009.248 million by 2021, at a CAGR 13.7% from 2016 to 2021.
Epigenetics is the study of change in behavior of organism by modification of genetic expression rather than change in genetic code itself. Genes will get turned off or turned on depending on the circumstances, interactions etc. These turning on and off of genes differ in most of humans making humans unique. Some of these traits are passed down to future generations as heritable traits. The study of this entire mechanism is called Epigenetics.
Epigenetics is the study of potentially heritable changes in gene expression without a change in genetic sequence. These changes affect how cells read genes and how these genes are executed. These changes can be caused by various factors like Interactions, Circumstances, age etc. Epigenetic changes determine which cells should terminally differentiate to end up as skin cells or liver cells etc. Sometimes, they may cause diseases like cancer. As humans grows and develops, depending on the interactions they made, circumstances they live in some genes become dormant or active to make who they are. Epigenetics is the study of these changes and factors that influence them. These changes decide how a cell should act and it may cause diseases like cancer sometimes. These epigenomes are sometimes inherited by their offspring.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Epigenetics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-epigenetics-market-1969/
Global Epigenetics Market: Drivers & Restraints
Epigenetics is the study of changes in gene expression without any change in genetic sequence. These changes are affected by various factors like environment we live in, people we’ve interacted with and our age itself. These Epigenetics create differences in humans making every human unique. Some of these traits can be passed down to future generations. Some of the factors like rising prevalence of cancer, increasing funding in R&D, and increasing frequency of research activities are driving the growth of the market. However, lack of trained professionals and high cost of instruments are some of the factors restraining the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Epigenetics Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-epigenetics-market-1969/request-sample
Global Epigenetics Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
- DNA-Modifying Enzymes
- Protein-Modifying Enzymes
- RNA-Modifying Enzymes
- Instruments & Consumables
- Mass Spectrometers
- Next-Generation Sequencers
- Bisulfite Conversion KITS
- Chip-Sequence KITS
- RNA Sequencing KITS
- Whole-Genome Amplification KITS
- 5-HMC and 5-MC Analysis KITS
- Magnetic Beads
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
By Research Area
- Developmental Biology
- Drug Delivery
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Research Area
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Research Area
- Market Share Analysis, By Research Area
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-epigenetics-market-1969/customize-report
Global Epigenetics Market: Overview
Several marketing research firms have published reports suggesting that market growth (CAGR) in epigenetics could be between 14% and 28%. Our bottom-up, technology-toward-markets analysis suggests that the more modest number may be nearer the truth. We see a compounded annual growth rate of 12% in the number of papers in epigenetics, but with some segments growing much faster like Oncology segment holds the highest share in the market but drug discovery segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR during Forecast Period.
It is clear that research in epigenetics is a worldwide enterprise with leadership in numbers of papers split between the U.S. and Europe. The powerful focus on cancer among the papers during 2012–2016 is astonishing in our experience. The single-minded nature of the focus suggests to us that players not already participating in the development might consider acquisition strategies and players already in place will need to continue a strong effort to avoid becoming obsolete. The strong focus on cancer also means that other areas are being “neglected” and represent untapped market potential for growth in epigenetics in the future.
Global Epigenetics Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, market is further segmented into Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. North America dominated the global market in 2016 owing to its advanced technology and presence of Major players. Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to the developing countries like India and China, and increasing R&D spending by companies.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the industry growth forecast from 2016 to 2021?
- What is the current and future Epigenetics Market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Epigenetics space globally?
- What are the technology & innovation trends, how will they evolve by 2021 ?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Epigenetics manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Epigenetics currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Epigenetics?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Epigenetics?
Global Epigenetics Market: Key Players
Some of the major players involved in the global epigenetics market are Abcam plc., Illumina, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Merck & Co., New England Biolabs, Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Active Motif, Diagenode, Inc. and Zymo Research Corporation.
Reasons to buy Global Epigenetics Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Bio technology Segment:
Biomaterials Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biomaterials-market-16/
Biopreservation Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biopreservation-market-1008/
Commercial amino acids market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-commercial-amino-acids-market-2088/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases