According to the report “Global Dental Crown and Bridges Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 6.62 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.69% from 2016 to 2021.
Dental Crown and Bridges are prosthetic medical devices used by dentists for dental restorations. They provide many cures like altering size and shape of tooth, improve aesthetic appearance and provide strength to teeth. Most bridges and crowns are made of materials which match the natural colour of the teeth, like porcelain or ceramic material.
A crown is used to entirely cover or “cap” a damaged tooth. Besides strengthening a damaged tooth, a crown can be used to improve its appearance, shape or alignment. A crown can also be placed on top of an implant to provide a tooth-like shape and structure for function. Porcelain or ceramic crowns can be matched to the color of your natural teeth. Other materials include gold and metal alloys, acrylic and ceramic. These alloys are generally stronger than porcelain and may be recommended for back teeth. Porcelain bonded to a metal shell is often used because it is both strong and attractive.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Dental Crown and Bridges Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-dental-crown-and-bridges-market-1892/
Global Dental Crown and Bridges Market: Drivers & Restraints
Increase in adoption of advanced dentistry technologies in developed countries has been responsible for driving the market for Dental Crowns and Bridges. Other factors contributing to the growth of the market include rise in edentulous population and high incidences of oral diseases. Apart from the drivers there are some restraints that have been holding back the market and avoiding to reach its potential. Some these factors are problems related to crowns and bridges, lack of awareness among consumers and limited availability of dentists. The reimbursement policies limitations also act as a hurdle for the market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global Dental Crown and Bridges Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-dental-crown-and-bridges-market-1892/request-sample
Global Dental Crown and Bridges Market: Segmentation
By Material Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Material
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Material
- Market Share Analysis, By Material
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-dental-crown-and-bridges-market-1892/customize-report
Global Dental Crown and Bridges Market: Overview
The market is expected to exhibit significant potential in the mentioned forecasting period. The market continues to show rapid growth with the increase in adoption of these devices among patients and launch of technologically advanced, user friendly devices into the market. Rising cases of dental problems among population has led the market to grow rapidly in recent years and thus more companies gaining interest in the market.
Under material segmentation, the Ceramic materials account for the larger share in the market when compare to Metal, because of the ceramic material matching the colour of the natural tooth. On the basis of product segmentation, Bridges lead the market because of higher missing tooth case compared to damaged tooth.
Global Dental Crown and Bridges Market: Region-wise Outlook
According to the geographical analysis, the global market is segmented under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The Dental Crown and Bridges market was dominated by North America, with the overall market share of over 45% globally. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Asia Pacific is predicted to exhibit the highest potential in the coming few years.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the market growth till 2021 and what will be the resultant market forecast in the year?
- What was the market size from 2016 to 2021 ?
- What is the current and future Dental Crown and Bridges Market outlook in worldwide?
- What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Dental Crown and Bridges space in global?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Dental Crown and Bridges manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Dental Crown and Bridges currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Dental Crown and Bridges?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Dental Crown and Bridges?
Global Dental Crown and Bridges Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies dominating the market include 3M, Ivoclar Vivadent, DENTSPLY International, Nobel Biocare Services, BioHorizons, Camlog Holding, Cynovad, Straumann, Zimmer Biomet, Heraeus Holding, Sirona Dental Systems, Wieland Dental.
Reasons to buy Global Dental Crown and Bridges Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Dialysis Equipment Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-dialysis-equipment-market-1941/
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-123/
Ultrasound Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ultrasound-devices-market-575/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases