According to the report Global Contraceptives Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 29.60 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2016 to 2021.
Contraception is a prevention of pregnancy by interfering with normal process of fertilization, ovulation and implantation through the use of drugs, barriers, medical devices, surgical techniques. They are the drugs which will also inhibit sexually transmitted diseases. These devices are available in different forms such as loop, coil, T-shaped and triangle which are mostly made up of plastic or metal. Currently the trend witnessed in this market is the development of products such as vaginal rings, self-administrative contraceptive injections, sub-dermal contraceptive implants, non-surgical permanent contraception devices, etc.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Contraceptives Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-contraceptives-market-1228/
Global Contraceptives Market: Drivers & Restraints
The major drivers that influencing the market are increasing development of effective female contraceptive devices and drugs, technological advancements, increasing initiatives from government and NGO to promote contraceptives, implementation of the patient protection act as well as rising global prevalence of sexually transmitted infections (STI). Instead of critical family procedures adoption of new permanent contraceptive is the major driver in low-income countries. Restraints that are hampering the growth of the market are the side effects associated with the use of contraceptive devices and drugs, rising prevalence of infertility.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Contraceptives Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-contraceptives-market-1228/request-sample
Global Contraceptives Market: Segmentation
By Drug type
- Contraceptive pills
- Topical contraceptives
- Contraceptive injectable
- Others (contraceptive gels, jellies and creams)
By Medical Devices
- Male contraceptive devices
- Female contraceptive devices
- Female condoms
- Intrauterine devices
- Contraceptive sponges
- Contraceptive diaphragms
- Contraceptive patches
- Subdermal contraceptive implants
- Non-surgical permanent contraceptive devices
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-contraceptives-market-1228/customize-report
Global Contraceptives Market: Overview
Contraceptives market is predicted to grow rapidly due to increasing awareness in making right decisions about their sexual and reproductive health. Increasing prevalence of sexually transmitted diseases along with growing awareness regarding different contraception methods will drive global contraceptives market growth.
According to this market, more than 62% women aged between 15 and 44 were using contraception in 2011- 2013. North America contraceptives market accounted for the largest share at over 30.0% in 2014 owing to, the high incidence rates of abortion, rising population of women within the age group of 15-44 years, and high patient awareness levels in the region. A great degree of unmet need for family planning have enabled increased usage of modern contraception methods. More than 800 million women are projected to be using contraception by 2030.
The European contraceptives market also enjoys a high degree of product penetration especially, in segments such as IUD and subdermal implants. Latin America contraceptives market is expected to grow at a rapid rate due to the presence of large untapped opportunities, constantly improving healthcare infrastructure, economic development, and rising patient awareness. An unmet contraceptive need for about 215 million people worldwide (18.2%) is further expected to grow the market. Regionally, Asia Pacific has highly influenced the industry in terms of demographics and lack of awareness within the large population. Favorable government initiatives pertaining to sex education of individuals are one of the critical success factors expected to boost the contraceptives market growth over the forecast period.
Global Contraceptives Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography, the Contraceptives market is analysed under various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Technological advancements, increasing initiatives from government are the main factors responsible for the large shares of North America and Europe in the global Contraceptives Market. However, the Asia-Pacific and Latin America regions are projected to grow the highest, owing to the overall development.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Global Contraceptives Market outlook in global? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Global Contraceptives space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Global Contraceptives manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Global Contraceptives Market currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Global Contraceptives?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Global Contraceptives?
- A comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape and the market participants behaviour ?
Global Contraceptives Market: Key Players
Some of the key players that are dominating the global contraceptives market are Bayer HealthCare AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Medisafe Distribution Inc, Pace Pharmaceuticals Inc., Medicines360, Church & Dwight, Co., Inc., Actavis, Inc., Cooper Surgical, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Reckitt Benckiser plc, Mayer Laboratories, Inc., and Pfizer, Inc.
Reasons to buy Global Contraceptives Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Check out other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-nuclear-medicine-diagnostics-market-123/
Ultrasound Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ultrasound-devices-market-575/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases