Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “Global Cancer Biomarkers Market “which estimates the market to grow from USD 10.35 billion from 2016 to USD 17.2 billion by 2021 with a high CAGR of 11.45 %.
Biomarkers are chemical, physical or biological parameters which can be used to indicate disease states. Oncology biomarkers offers high speed, noninvasive cancer diagnosis and believe to enhance cancer detection and screening. These are substance, molecule or a physical event that indicate the existence of cancerous cells in the body. These molecules are generally found in tissues, urine, serum, blood, and other body fluids that indicate any abnormal process or a disease.
Cancer biomarkers are traceable substances that can be used as an indicator of biological state of tumor and thus it can be used to analyze diagnostic and prognostic stages of cancer. The prevention of cancer by diagnosing and analyzing various cancer biomarkers using different diagnostic techniques is a profound approach for obtaining rapid results for treatment. These biomarkers are used as risk indicators for various cancer types such as lung cancer, breast cancer, and prostate cancer among others.
The market is driven by factors such as increase in cases of cancer, increasing demand of better diagnostic tests, need for early stage detection of cancer and recent technological advancements in healthcare. Also increasing awareness among the masses regarding new diagnosis and available therapies is also influencing the market growth.
The products are segmented based on diseases, services, application, type and profiling technologies and are studied for a deep-level understanding of the global Cancer Biomarkers Market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
Free Sample available at: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cancer-biomarkers-market-2239/request-sample
- Based on Diseases :
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Other Cancers.
- Based on Services :
- Sample Preparation
- Assay development
- Biomarkers validation and testing.
- Based on Application :
- Risk Assessment
- Development of molecular diagnostics
- Disease diagnosis
- Drug discovery
- Development and Drug formulation.
- Based on Type :
- Protein Biomarkers
- Genetic biomarkers
- Genetic biomarkers.
- Based on Profiling Technologies:
- Omics technologies
- Imaging technologies
- IVD multivariate index assays.
- Omics technologies
Based on geography, the report contains a wide array of countries covering all around the globe. Countries like USA, Canada, U.K., Spain, Germany, Italy, India, China, South Africa, Israel and Brazil are identified as the predominant markets. For more of regional analysis, check out the following reports.
- Asia-Pacific Cancer Biomarkers Market
- Europe Cancer Biomarkers Market
- Middle-East and Africa Cancer Biomarkers Market
- North America Cancer Biomarkers Market
- Latin America Cancer Biomarkers Market.
Customization of report at: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cancer-biomarkers-market-2239/customize-report
Some of the major players in this market are Abbott Laboratories, Agendia Bv, Biocurex Inc, Biomerieux S.A., Biomoda Inc, Astellas Pharma Us Inc, Correlogic Systems Inc, Beckman Coulter Inc, Becton, Dickinson And Company, Clarient Inc, Diadexus Inc, Ambrilia Biopharma, Affymetrix Inc and Aureon Laboratories.inc.
Scope of the Global Cancer Biomarkers Market:
- Global, Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the Global region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of product on type, form, application, along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Checkout other related studies in the Healthcare Segment:
Biomaterials Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biomaterials-market-16/
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-next-generation-sequencing-market-116/
Protein Expression Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-protein-expression-market-792/
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report is Market Data Forecast whose forte lies in Market research and Business Intelligence. Handling both individual and corporate clients across multiple business domains they offer syndicated/customized research to suit the client’s research objective. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering Global among other regions of the global market as well. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases