Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “Global C-Arms Market “which estimates the market to grow from USD 2.87 billion from 2016 to USD 3.46 billion by 2021 with a high CAGR of 3.82%.
C-arm is a medical imaging device with a C-shaped arm that connects the X-ray source and X-ray detector to each other. The development of innovative C-arms has widened their application area, adding significantly to the growth of the worldwide fluoroscopy and mobile C-arms market. C-arm is a device that has radiographic capabilities and is used in imaging for various applications such as critical care, surgical, orthopedic, and emergency care procedures. C-arms is a precise and accurate device that reduces patient discomforting in various types of surgical and non-surgical procedures
The driving factors for the growth of this market are rapid technological advancements, increasing innovation in modeling technology, increasing privatization in the healthcare sector, rising adoption of refurbished medical devices in emerging countries. Also support from government in form of policies and funding is fueling the market growth.
Free Sample available at: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-c-arms-market-1726/request-sample
The products are segmented based on Device type and Application, and are studied for a deep-level understanding of the global C-Arms Market. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
- Based on Device type :
- Fixed C-Arms
- Mobile C-Arms
- Mini C-Arms
- Full-Size C-Arms.
- Based on Application :
- Pain Management and Trauma
Based on geography, the report contains a wide array of countries covering all around the globe. Countries like USA, Canada, U.K., Spain, Japan, Italy, India, China, South Africa, Israel and Brazil are identified as the predominant markets for C-arms Market. For more of regional analysis, check out the following reports.
- Asia-Pacific C-Arms Market
- Europe C-Arms Market
- Latin America C-Arms Market.
- Middle East and Africa C-Arms Market
- North America C-Arms Market
Customization of report at: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-c-arms-market-1726/customize-report
The major companies dominating the C-Arms market in this region are GE Healthcare Inc., Varian Medical Systems Inc., Philips Healthcare, Siemens AG, Toshiba Corp., Hologic corp., Omega Medical Imaging Inc., BMI Biomedical International, Hitachi Ltd., DMS Health Technologies, ATON GmbH, Medonica Co Ltd., Gemss Co Ltd., and Shimadzu Corp. Philips Healthcare launched DuoDiagnost, combining radiography and fluoroscopy devices in one system. The combination of equipment, offers better price-performance ratio, occupies less space, and can be used for several applications.
Enquire about report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-c-arms-market-1726/inquire
Scope of the Global C-Arms Market:
- Global, Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the Global region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysis on basis of Device type and Application product on along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising the Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market.
Checkout other related studies in the Medical Device Segment:
Global Cardiac Assist Device Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cardiac-assist-devices-market-166/
Global Pen Needle Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-pen-needles-market-183/
Global Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/transcatheter-aortic-valve-replacement-market-365/
Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Instrument: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-minimally-invasive-surgical-instruments-market-221/
Global In-Vitro Fertilization Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-in-vitro-fertilization-market-327/
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report is Market Data Forecast whose forte lies in Market research and Business Intelligence. Handling both individual and corporate clients across multiple business domains they offer syndicated/customized research to suit the client’s research objective. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering Global among other regions of the global market as well. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases