According to the report Global Burn Care Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 2.17 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.82% from 2016 to 2021.
Burn is an injury to skin or tissue which caused due to heat, radiation, electricity, or chemicals. In most cases, hot liquids and fire are the common causes of burn, besides which alcoholism, smoking, and violence between people may also lead to burn injuries. Burn injuries continue to cause sickness and mortality globally. Despite collaborations and preventative measures, there are still many cases reported in many countries.
The treatment of these patients is often protracted and requires extensive resources. The adequate revival of these patients coupled with scrupulous wound care can have a large impact on their outcome. In many developed countries, burn death rates have been declining, and the rate of child deaths from burns is currently over 7 times higher in developing and poor countries than in developed countries.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global Burn Care Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-burn-care-market-1077/
Global Burn Care Market: Drivers & Restraints
The Major factors that attribute to the growth of the Market is due to rising incidence of burns, growing expenditure in Healthcare, favourable government initiatives, expanding awareness regarding treatment options. However, increasing cost of burn care treatments and products are the major factors that are challenging the growth of the market. The Burn Care market was dominated by North America, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific. Increasing demand for Biologics in U.S are driving the growth in North America.
Global Burn Care Market: Segmentation
By Product Type
By Extent of damage
- Superficial Partial Thickness Burn
- Deep Thickness Burn
By End Users
- Home care
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Burn Care Market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-burn-care-market-1077/request-sample
Global Burn Care Market: Overview
Among these Advanced dressings is projected to account a largest share in the market while biologics is expected to witness highest growth in CAGR during the forecast period. The hospital segment accounts to largest share in the market with increasing incidence of burn injuries and also due to advancement in burn care products and treatments.
Burns are a global public health problem, accounting for an estimated 265 000 deaths annually. The majority of these deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries and almost half occur in the WHO South-East Asia Region.
Over 60% of the estimated U.S. acute hospitalizations related to burn injury were admitted to 128 burn centers. Such centers now average over 200 annual admissions for burn injury and skin disorders requiring similar treatment. The other 4,500 U.S. acute care hospitals average less than 3 burn admissions per year. A burn is an injury to the flesh caused by such things as heat, chemicals, friction or electricity. Burns are becoming a serious problem over the globe causing 250000 deaths annually. Developing countries are more prone to these burn incidents as compared to developed countries with better and efficient technologies.
Based on market report, almost half of the population affected by burns in European region are teenagers and similarly 60 % were male patients. In U.K. flames, scalds, and contact burns are the most dominant causes in the total population.
Global Burn Care Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the Burn care market is segmented into various regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. Globally North America is the largest market for Burn care. The prevalence of Burn care is more in North American countries with U.S. having the highest number of Burn care incidents in the world. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market for Burn care. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing region across the globe.
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-burn-care-market-1077/customize-report
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Global Burn Care Market outlook in global? What trends are affecting the global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Global Burn Care space globally?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Global Burn Care manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Global Burn Care Market currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Global Burn Care?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Global Burn Care Market?
Global Burn Care Market: Key Players
Some of the major companies dominating the global burn care market, by their products and services include Smith & Nephew plc (U.K.), Acelity L.P (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), Molnlycke Health Care (Sweden), Derma Sciences Inc.(U.S.), Medtronic (Ireland), Convatec Inc (U.K.), Coloplast A/S (Denmark),.
Reasons to buy Global Burn Care Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Therapeutics Segment:
Cancer Vaccines Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cancer-vaccines-market-1419/
Diabetic Retinopathy Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-diabetic-retinopathy-market-936/
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-lung-cancer-therapeutics-market-893/
Medical Tourism Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-medical-tourism-market-1855/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases