Global Bulimia Nervosa Market research report, by treatment (psychotherapy, drug therapy and other) – Forecast Till 2023
Bulimia nervosa is an eating disorder associated with eating a large amount of food in short time. People suffering from bulimia nervosa is increasing continuously around the globe. As eating disorders are triggered by negative energy balance accompanied by weight loss. Factors like stress, fat-shaming, nutrition education, pressure to be thin and many more are responsible causing this disorder. Diseases like diabetes and many other cardiovascular diseases are also responsible for increasing the market on bulimia nervosa. High cost of treatment is the major restraining factor for the growth of the market. Global bulimia nervosa market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during forecasted period 2017-2023.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1417 .
On regional basis, North America has the leading bulimia nervosa market due to increasing prevalence of this disorder in North America. 6.2 million people are suffering with this bulimia nervosa in North America majority of them are young adults. Beside this unmet need of medication and technological advances is the other factor for growth of this market in North America. North America is followed by Europe in bulimia nervosa market. Increasing number of diabetic population, patents suffering from other cardiovascular diseases, technological advances and well developed healthcare sector has led to grow this market in Europe. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market due to a huge population base and increasing prevalence of diabetes and other bulimia nervosa causing disease. Middle East and Africa has the least market for bulimia nervosa.
Global bulimia nervosa market is segmented into type of treatment into psychotherapy, drug therapy and other. Psychotherapy is further sub segmented into maudsley family therapy and other. Drug therapy is further sub segmented into antidepressants and other.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany)
- Philips Healthcare (U.S)
- Abbott (U.S)
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.(U.S)
- Stryker (U.S)
- General Electric Company (U.K)
- Covidien ltd (Ireland)
- Penumbra, Inc. (U.S)
Due to increasing prevalence of bulimia nervosa across the globe many of the companies are in the race to introduce better treatment for bulimia nervosa. Companies are using a trend of strategic alliance and acquisition to gain the market and minimize the competition in the market.
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/bulimia-nervosa-market-1417 .
Study Objectives global bulimia nervosa market
- Detail information about the factors affecting the growth of the global bulimia nervosa market.
- Detail analysis of parent market with respect to all the possible segmentation of the market.
- Detail analysis of emerging key players for the market with their effective strategies.
- Detail Information about the present and forecasted market and factors that influences the market on global scale.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global bulimia nervosa market.
- Analysis of the market of the different factors like- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- Detail information on the possible segments and sub segments of the market. And regional analysis of the market- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Detail information on trends and the opportunities in various regions.
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Bulimia Nervosa treatment centers
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government and Independent Research Laboratories
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1417 .
The report for global bulimia nervosa market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.