According to the report “Global Blood Testing Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 60 billion by 2021 from USD 52.8 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 2.6%.
Blood tests are very common. When you have routine checkups, your doctor may recommend blood tests to see how your body is working. Many blood tests don’t require any special preparations. For some, you may need to fast (not eat any food) for 8 to 12 hours before the test. During a blood test, a small sample of blood is taken from your body. It’s usually drawn from a vein in your arm using a needle. A finger prick also might be used. The procedure usually is quick and easy, although it may cause some short-term discomfort. Most people don’t have serious reactions to having blood drawn. Laboratory (lab) workers draw the blood and analyze it. They use either whole blood to count blood cells, or they separate the blood cells from the fluid that contains them. This fluid is called plasma or serum.
The fluid is used to measure different substances in the blood. The results can help detect health problems in early stages, when treatments or lifestyle changes may work best. Doctors can’t diagnose many diseases and medical problems with blood tests alone. Your doctor may consider other factors to confirm a diagnosis. These factors can include your signs and symptoms, your medical history, your vital signs (blood pressure, breathing, pulse, and temperature), and results from other tests and procedures.
The factors influencing the Global Market for Blood Testing Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. Elevated growth in this market can be accredited to the rising number of blood donations and blood donors, increasing awareness about safety of donated blood, increasing demand for donated blood, and growing occurrence of infectious diseases. However, lack of proper training amid medical technicians in developing countries and other resource poor nations is likely to hinder the revenue growth of the market.
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-blood-testing-market-1405/inquire
For granular level understanding, the Blood Testing Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
- Complete Blood Count
- Red Blood Cells
- White Blood Cells
- Blood Chemistry Tests
- Test for Electrolytes
- Blood Glucose
- Test for Kidney Function
- Blood Enzyme Tests
- Creatine Kinase
- Blood Clotting Tests
- Prothrombin time
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin time
- Blood Coagulation
- Kidney Disorders
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Manual Blood Culture Testing
- Automated Blood Culture Testing
- Automated Blood Culture System
- Blood Culture Instruments
Customize Report: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-blood-testing-market-1405/customize-report
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. North America dominates the blood screening market, with the U.S. holding a major market share. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is poised to grow at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. Growing occurrence and incidence of communicable diseases, high demand for donated blood, and improved awareness among people about the safety of donated blood are propelling the blood testing market in this region.
- North America Blood Testing Market
- Europe Blood Testing Market
- Asia-Pacific Blood Testing Market
- Latin America Blood Testing Market
- Middle East and Africa Blood Testing Market
Request Discount: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-blood-testing-market-1405/request-discount
Major players in this market are Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (U.S.), Siemens Healthcare (Germany), Grifols (Spain), Nanosphere Inc. (U.S.), BioMérieux (France), Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Inc. (U.S.), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Alere Inc. (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.) and Beckman Coulter (U.S.).
The Blood Testing Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Check out other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Alzheimer’s disease Therapeutics and Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/research-reports/healthcare/diagnostics-5/market-reports/global-alzheimers-disease-therapeutics-and-diagnostics-market-2247/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases