According to the report “Global Biopsy Devices Market” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 2214.89 million by 2021 from USD 1550 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.4%.
A biopsy is a sample of tissue taken from the body in order to examine it more closely. A doctor should recommend a biopsy when an initial test suggests an area of tissue in the body isn’t normal.
Doctors may call an area of abnormal tissue a lesion, a tumour, or a mass. These are general words used to emphasize the unknown nature of the tissue. The suspicious area may be noticed during a physical examination or internally on an imaging test
A minimally invasive biopsy (for example, most skin biopsies) may be done in the doctor’s office during the same visit the lesion is discovered. A small injection of numbing medicine can make the procedure almost painless.
More invasive biopsies may be done in a hospital, a surgery center, or a specialized doctor’s office. You would make a separate appointment for the biopsy. In most cases, sedating and pain relief medicines are given, reducing any discomfort. You likely won’t be able to drive after receiving these medicines.
The factors influencing the Global Market for Biopsy Devices Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. Increasing incidences of cancer such as breast, prostate, lung, and rapid technological advancements have been stimulating the growth of the biopsy devices market. Additionally, increase in awareness for the diagnosis of chronic diseases is also rising the demand for integrated biopsy technologies such as MRI-guided biopsy. Lack of or poor awareness of the diagnosis of chronic diseases is a major restrain for the market.
Inquire Before Buying: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biopsy-devices-market-1690/inquire
For granular level understanding, the Biopsy Devices Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
- Needle Biopsy
- Core Needle Biopsy
- Fine Needle Biopsy
- Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy
- Surgical Biopsy
- Incisional Biopsy
- Excisional Biopsy
- Scientific Research
- Medical Diagnosis
- Agricultural Applications
- Genetic fingerprinting & Sex Determination
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry
- Academic Research Institute
- Contract Research Organizations
- Forensic Labs
Based on geography the market is analysed under various regions namely, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa. North America holds the biggest share in the global biopsy device market due to increasing geriatric population. Europe holds the second major market for biopsy devices owing to acceptance of advanced technology in biotechnology and research sector and innovation technologies. Asia pacific is estimated to represent strong potential market growth in the biopsy devices market due to fast technological advancements.
- North America Biopsy Devices Market
- Europe Biopsy Devices Market
- Asia-Pacific Biopsy Devices Market
- Latin America Biopsy Devices Market
- Middle East and Africa Biopsy Devices Market
The key companies dominating the biopsy devices market are Medtronic, Leica Biosystems, Hologic Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Becton, Cook Medical Inc., C.R. Bard Inc., Mauna Kea Technologies, Ethicon EndoSurgery Inc., Veran Medical Technologies, Dickinson and Company, Fujifilm Medical Systems, MDxHealth, Argon Medical Devices Inc and Intact Medical Corp.
The Biopsy Devices Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of producttype, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Check out other related studies in the Medical Devices Segment:
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases