According to the report “Global Biochips Market”, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 19.17 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 21.80 % from 2016 to 2021.
For full report refer to : http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biochips-market-1630/
Biochip products consist of microarrays of biochemical particles, which are assembled on a silicon or glass plate. These devices have functions in gene sequencing, proteomics, genomics, clinical diagnosis, and drug discovery.
Free Sample for the report is available at : http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biochips-market-1630/request-sample
The factors impacting the Global Market for Biochips Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. The growth of the global Biochips market is mainly due to factors such as rise in the utilization of personalized medicine, demand for high speed diagnostics and increasing government funding. In addition, growing healthcare awareness is also boosting the growth of the biochips market. However, inadequate technical awareness related to biochips, low acceptance due to high cost and accessibility to alternate technologies are some of the major factors limiting the growth of the market.
Enquire more about the report at : http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biochips-market-1630/inquire
For granular level understanding the Biochips Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segment.
- DNA Chips
- Protein Chips
By End User
- Hospitals and Diagnostics Centers
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
By Fabrication Technology
To Customize please visit : http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-biochips-market-1630/customize-report
Based on geography, the report contains a wide array of countries covering all around the globe. Countries like USA, Canada, U.K., Spain, Germany, Italy, India, China, South Africa, Israel and Brazil are identified as the predominant markets for Biochips. For more of regional analysis check out the following reports.
- North America Biochips Market
- Europe Biochips Market
- Asia-Pacific Biochips Market
- Latin America Biochips Market
- Middle East and Africa Biochips Market
To buy the report please go to : https://www.marketdataforecast.com/cart/buy-now/global-biochips-market-1630
The recent developments in the global biochips market include the outsourcing of biochips technology, which would aid in decreasing labor cost and capital prerequisites. The major companies dominating the Biochips market in this region are Illumina Inc., Fluidigm Corporation, Agilent Technologies Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., GE Healthcare, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Cepheid Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The Biochips market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of type, application, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Check out other related studies in the Medical devices Segment:
Companion Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-peripheral-vascular-device-market-2106/
In-vitro Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-medical-device-three-dimension-printing-market-338/
Preclinical In-vivo Imaging Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-ablation-technologies-market-2190/
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostics Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-dental-consumables-market-154/
Ultrasound Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-advanced-infusion-systems-market-1298/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases