According to the report Global Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Therapeutics market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market expected to reach USD 12.43 billion by 2021 from USD 8.08 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 9.00% during the forecast period 2016-2021.
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), is one of the most common neurological/psychiatric disorders among children and adolescents. ADHD is commonly observed in children (above 12 years age) as compared to adolescents. ADHD is also described as hyperkinetic disorder/ attention deficit disorder or neuropsychiatric disorder. The exact cause for the ADHD is not clear but, expected to be resulted due to genetic factors and environmental influences. ADHD results in improper functioning of nervous system that led to attention deficit and hyperactivity/impulsiveness condition.
ADHD is characterized by certain symptoms include easy distraction & striving to maintain focus on one task, unable to remember things, impatience, and being continuously in motion, among others. The symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) are controlled by different modalities such as medication (stimulants-amphetamines; non-stimulants-atomoxetine), psychotherapy (behavior therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy), and education/training (parent management training, family training).
Get a comprehensive overview of the Global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-therapeutics-market-304/
Global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market: Drivers & Restraints
Increasing advancements in medical field, growing number of researches in neurosciences, rising awareness about mental illness among people, and increasing focus of biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies to develop the innovative therapeutics for ADHD are driving the growth of global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder therapeutics market. However, high cost of the ADHD medications, improper reimbursement policies, and side effects related to ADHD medications (such as insomnia, anorexia, dizziness, headaches, and mood changes) are restraining the growth of global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder therapeutics market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-therapeutics-market-304/request-sample
Global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market: Segmentation
Treatment By Medication
Treatment By Psychotherapy
- Behavior Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy
Treatment By Education or Training
- Parent Management Training
- Social Skills Training
- School-Based Interventions
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-therapeutics-market-304/customize-report
Global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market: Overview
Education or training involves parent management training, social skills training, and school-based interventions. Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate segment is projected to be the fastest growing sub-segment in the stimulants segment over the forecast period, owing to patent protection and high price of the drug. Of the total stimulants, Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate segment is expected to account for 13.4 % revenue share in 2016, which is expected to increase significantly over the forecast period. The adults age group segment accounted for highest revenue share of 50.4% in 2015, and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period. Retail pharmacies is the most preferred medium of drug distribution, and this segment accounted for highest revenue share of 44% in 2015, and is expected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
Global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geographical region the global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market is segmented as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America commanded the highest share of 36.0% of the global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market in 2015, whereas Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.30% during the forecast period 2015-2020.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market ?
- What is the current and future Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals Market outlook in worldwide? What trends are affecting the Global market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals space in global?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Nuclear Medicine Radiopharmaceuticals?
Global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market: Key Players
The key players in global attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) therapeutics market such as, Shire plc (Ireland), Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (U.S.), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), Pfizer Inc. (U.S.), Alcobra Ltd. (Israel), Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.), Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), and Curemark, LLC. (U.S.).
Reasons to buy Global Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Adhd) Therapeutics Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Pharmaceuticals Segment:
Bio Pharmaceuticals market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-bio-pharmaceuticals-market-633/
Anticoccidial Drugs Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-anticoccidial-drugs-market-13/
Cancer Monoclonal Antibodies Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cancer-monoclonal-antibodies-market-185/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases