According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market is expected to grow from $129.12 billion in 2015 to reach $198.8 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 6.4%. Patent expiration of prominent drugs, government initiatives, regional penetration and increasing aged population are some of the factors that are driving the market growth. Strict validation and safety guidelines stated by WHO and fragmented market are the factors that are hampering the API market growth.
Generic/Non- Branded segment witnessed the largest market share during the forecast period due to rising healthcare costs, government prominence on generics for dropping healthcare costs, and decreasing pipelines of global pharmaceutical products. Asia Pacific is expected to be highest market share during the forecast period due to low operation costs and high investments in medical research. Moreover, the high cost of skilled labour and energy are the most significant factors that enforced European market to move its base to developing countries, such as India and China.
Some of the key players in global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market include Bioniche Animal Health (Canada), Boehringer Ingelheim (Germany), Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Bayer Healthcare (Germany), Merial Inc. (Sanofi) (France), Elanco Animal Health (U.S.), Merck Animal Health (U.S.), Ceva Animal Health, Inc., Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Novartis International AG, Ranbaxy Laboratories, Virbac, Zoetis (U.S.), Pfizer, Inc, Aurobindo Pharma Ltd., and Heska Co. (U.S.).
Types of API Covered:
Synthetic chemical API
High potency active pharmaceutical ingredients(HPAPI)
Request a sample of the report: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/228421
Manufacturing Types Covered:
Captive (or in-house) manufacturing
Therapeutic Applications Covered:
Cardiovascular and hematopoietic system
CNS and Neurological Disorders
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019