Europe, Middle East and Africa Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Research Report, by Drug Category (Acid Neutralizers, Laxatives and Antidiarrheal, Anti-inflammatory drugs), By Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral, Rectal), By Disease Type (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease), by end user (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies) – Forecast till 2023
Gastrointestinal diseases cover a wide range of diseases. Approximately 6% of total European population is suffering from GI diseases. Beside the common diseases like abdominal pain, gas, diarrhea, many chronic diseases like Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, celiac disease, diverticulitis, irritable bowel syndrome helps in contributing a huge share in the GI drug market. Factors like increasing investment in research activity, growing population are responsible for increasing the market in this region. Beside this unhygienic food and improper diet are responsible for causing many GI diseases. Whereas incorrect self-diagnosis and introduction of may misbranded and spurious drug in the market can be responsible for hampering gastrointestinal market growth in Europe and Middle East and Africa.
Get a Sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/608 .
Europe, Middle East and Africa Gastrointestinal Drugs market has been segmented on the basis of Drug Category they are segmented into acid neutralizers, laxatives and antidiarrheal, antiemetic, anti-inflammatory drugs and other. Acid neutralizers are further sub segmented into antacids, H2 antagonists, proton pump inhibitors and others. By route of administration the market is segmented into oral, parenteral and rectal. By disease type they are segmented into gastroesophageal reflux disease, inflammatory bowel disease and other. By end user hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies and other.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease and inflammatory bowel disease are the two major diseases for contributing a major amount of GI drug market. About 6 million people in UK and 8.2 million people in Germany are suffering from gastroesophageal reflux disease. Around 35% of total market id dominated by this disease.
On geographical basis, Europe is second largest market for GI drugs globally. Middle East and Africa market contribute least in GI drugs market due to limited development of healthcare sector. Poor infrastructure and limited manufacturing companies in this area has led the market to grow at slow and steady rate. While on other hand Europe has a growing market. Many European countries like Germany, UK, France and many more invest a huge amount of money in development and introduction of new gastrointestinal medication. In 2016, Europe, Middle East and Africa gastrointestinal drug market was approximately 15 million and is expected to grow at CAGR of 4.5 % during 2017-2023.
Diseases like inflammatory bowel disease and Irritable bowel syndrome lack the absolute treatment. There is no drug available in the market assuring 100% relief of this diseases. This provide a wide range of opportunities for manufacturers to development there market in this region and so many major manufacturer are investing in research and development of GI drugs.
Gastrointestinal drug market is fragments with various different companies in local regions. Some of the major players in medical rubber and balloon market are:
- AstraZeneca Plc. (UK)
- Johnson & Johnson (US)
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Japan)
- Eisai Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc. (US)
- Sanofi Ltd. (France)
- Valeant (US)
- Abbott Laboratories (US)
- Allergan Plc (US)
- Bayer AG (Germany)
- Janssen Biotech Inc. (US)
- AbbVie Inc. (US)
- Janssen Biotech (US)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc. (UK)
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (Germany)
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/europe-gastrointestinal-drugs-market-608 .
Study Objectives Europe, Middle East and Africa Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Research Report
- Market Analysis of Europe, Middle East and Africa Gastrointestinal Drugs Market, with region assessment and competitive analysis.
- Detail market identification with its drivers and restrain of the market.
- To provide thorough understanding of various segment and sub segments of the market.
- Analysis of market on the basis of different factors like price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to their main geographies and their countries
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Europe, Middle East and Africa Gastrointestinal Drugs Market.
- Information about the key companies that may influence this market in this region.
- Manufacturing industries.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Biotechnology Companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
Request for Discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/608 .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS:
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH:
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
4 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
4.1 PORTERS FIVE FORCES MODEL
4.2 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
4.3 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
4.4 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
4.5 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
4.6 INTENSITY OF RIVALRY
5. EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS MARKET, BY DRUG CATEGORY
5.1 ACID NEUTRALIZERS
5.1.2 H2 ANTAGONISTS
5.1.3 PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS
5.2 LAXATIVES AND ANTIDIARRHEAL
5.4 ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DRUGS
6. EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS MARKET, BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
7. EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS MARKET, DISEASE TYPE
7.1 GASTROESOPHAGEAL REFLUX DISEASE
7.2 INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE
8 EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS MARKET
8.1 HOSPITAL PHARMACIES
8.2 RETAIL PHARMACIES
9. EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA GASTROINTESTINAL DRUGS MARKET, BY REGION
9.2.1 WESTERN EUROPE
184.108.40.206 REST OF WESTERN EUROPE
9.2.2 EASTERN EUROPE
9.3 MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
10. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.1 MAJOR STRATEGIES ADOPTED BY MARKET PLAYERS
10.1.1 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
10.1.2 MERGER & ACQUISITION
11 COMPANY PROFILE
11.1 ABBVIE INC.
11.1.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.1.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.2.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.2.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.3 JOHNSON & JOHNSON
11.3.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.3.5 KEY DEVELOPMENT
11.4 TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED
11.4.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.4.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.5 ALLERGAN PLC
11.5.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.5.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS