Big Market Research added a report on “Diabetic Retinopathy Market By Type [Proliferative DR And Non-Proliferative DR), By Management Type (Anti VEGF Drug, Intra-Ocular Steroid Injections, Laser Surgeries, And Vitrectomy) – Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2014-2022”
Diabetic retinopathy (DR) is a medical condition of the eye, which is prevalent in a diabetic individual. It is mainly caused due to damage of the blood vessels of the light-sensitive tissue present at the back of the eye. Without timely treatment, the disease may lead to bleeding in the eyes, cloudy vision, and may even destroy the retina. DR is amongst the common cause of loss of vision in the diabetic population. From 1990 to 2010, DR holds the fifth position among the most common causes of preventable blindness and severe visual impairment.
The global diabetic retinopathy market was valued at $966 million in 2015, and is expected to reach $2,490 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 14.4% during the forecast period. The market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to increase in prevalence of diabetes worldwide, rise in geriatric population, growth in incidence of blindness due to diabetes, and augment in focus on awareness which facilitates early diagnosis to control the diseases. Although these factors garner the growth of the market, dearth of skilled ophthalmologists and extended approval time for drugs limit it. On the other hand, emergence of combined therapies for treatment of diabetic macular edema, and the emerging markets of the Asia-Pacific and LAMEA regions are projected to provide several opportunities for the market growth.
Request for Sample Copy@ https://goo.gl/6UXGW3
The diabetic retinopathy market is segmented on the basis of type, treatment type, and region. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into proliferative DR and diabetic macular edema (DME). On the basis of treatment type, diabetic retinopathy market is segmented into anti VEGF drug, steroid implants, laser surgeries, and vitrectomy. The market is analyzed based on four geographical regions, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global diabetic retinopathy market.
- Comprehensive analysis of geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in the market.
- This study provides the competitive landscape of the market to predict the competitive environment across geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2014 to 2022 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Region- and country-wise diabetic retinopathy market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report to understand the regional trends and dynamics.
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/Ns86xH
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
RNA based therapeutics market is segmented into four major categories such as Technology, Application, End Users and Geography.
- Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
By Treatment Type
- Anti VEGF Drug
- Steroid Implants
- Laser Surgeries
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest Of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alimera Science
- Allergan plc
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals.
- Bayer AG
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- Novartis International AG
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Valeant Pharmaceutical
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452