Growing prevalence of chronic diseases that require early diagnosis and on-time treatment for prevention of complications and rising number of road accidents leading to orthopedic injuries are propelling the demand for fixed and mobile C-arm devices. In addition, increase in geriatric population, technological advancements, and growing preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures are also boosting the market growth.
Intensifying competition in the private sector has triggered advancements in latest medical devices in private hospitals. As a result, demand for mobile C-arm devices for orthopedic surgeries, such as repositioning of dislocated bone fragments or placement of pedicle screws in the spine, is swiftly increasing. Moreover, increasing cost pressure from various competitors is creating a great opportunity for the development of technically advanced and uniquely designed C-arm machines.
The report “Fixed and Mobile C-arms Market Analysis By Product (Fixed & Mobile Size: Full-size/Mini C-arm), By Application (Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Pain Management), & Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/fixed-and-mobile-c-arms-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The market study suggests that mobile C-arms dominated the overall market in 2016 owing to their increasing applications in orthopedics, trauma, neurosurgery, cardiovascular surgery, and gastroenterology
- Full-size devices captured the largest revenue share in mobile C-arms segment in 2016. The rationale for such large market revenue is the product’s increasing application in surgical and orthopedic procedures, hence making the process as easy and painless as possible.
- Among the application segments, orthopedics and trauma occupied the largest share due the reduced risk & higher safety of C-arms. Furthermore, utilization of these devices results in reduction of cost associated with radiography.
- North America dominated the regional segment with the largest revenue share in 2016, due to highly developed healthcare infrastructure, continuous research, and increasing adoption of advanced techniques
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness a significant growth during the forecast period, mainly due to increasing government initiatives, growing awareness about innovative medical imaging procedures, and booming medical tourism industry in the region
- Some of the major companies operating in this market are GE Healthcare; Philips Healthcare; Siemens AG; Hologic Corporation; Shimadzu Corporation; Toshiba Medical Systems; Ziehm Imaging; OrthoScan, Inc.; Hitachi Medical Systems; and Eurocolumbus s.r.l.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/fixed-and-mobile-c-arms-market/request-sample
Table of Content
Chapter 1 Research Methodology
1.1 Information Procurement
1.2 Data Analysis
1.3 Approaches for Market Estimation
1.3.1 Approach 1: Demand analysis &bottom-up approach
1.3.2 Approach 2: Top-down market estimation
1.3.3 Approach 3: Commodity flow and bottom-up market estimation
1.3.4 Approach 4: KoL perspective-based market sizing
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot
Chapter 3 Fixed and Mobile C-arms Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.2 Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.2.1 Market driver analysis
3.2.2 Market restraint analysis
3.3 Key Opportunities Prioritized
3.4 Industry Analysis Porter’s
3.5 PESTEL Analysis
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting System Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/endoscopic-vessel-harvesting-system-market
- Respiratory Disease Testing/Diagnostics Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/respiratory-disease-testing-diagnostics-market
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.