Global ambulatory care services market is expected to witness a great profit in the coming years because of increasing demand for home healthcare service by patients as it is more convenient and less stressful. The Outpatient care is being provided efficiently and economically.
The ambulatory care includes diagnosis, observation, consultation, treatment, intervention, and rehabilitation services with advanced medical technologies due to which the need for in-patient care is reduced. Ambulatory care services is one of the major contributors to the hospital revenue and to the performance of the health care system.
In addition, telephone consultations, rehabilitation visits, and emergency visits to the patients along with the normal visits, expected to attract more patients towards these services which offers a great contribution to financial outcome.
North America dominates the market which is followed by Europe while Asia pacific is expected to exhibit high growth rate over the coming years.
The key market players of ambulatory service center market are LVL Medical Group, Fresenius Kabi, DaVita HealthCare, AmSurg Healthcare, Apria Healthcare and Sonic Healthcare.
The key factors that drive the market are growing incidences of various chronic diseases, advances in technology and rising geriatric population. The high demand for minimally invasive surgeries also contributes to the growth of ambulatory service market as patients recover faster in shorter duration of time with less charges in comparison to in-patient centers.
Thereby, the cost-efficiency of the well-equipped ambulatory service centers is a key driver for its market growth. New reimbursement rules set by the government is an economical advantage.
The constraints for this service include missed/delayed diagnosis, incidence of adverse drug events and ineffective communication
What the report offers?
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Global Ambulatory Healthcare services Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5)Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Ambulatory Healthcare services Market in Healthcare Industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
REPORT YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +1-214-377-1121 (US)/ +44-020-3286-9338 (UK)