Market Data Forecast recently published a report on the “Latin America Neurological Monitoring devices Market” which estimates the market to grow from USD 0.67 billion in 2016 to USD 0.97 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 7.9%.
Neurological monitoring devices are special monitoring devices used for neurological patients in the operating rooms and intensive care units so that ischaemic and mechanical injury to the nervous system is prevented.
To give a better idea, the electrical activity of the brain can be monitored by two ways that is either monitor intracranial pressure or blood flow dynamics. Any rise in the volume of intracranial contents within the confined rigidity of the skull leads to rise in ICP. Monitor Intracranial pressure is used for identifying such rise in ICP then appropriate treatment can be provided before any damage occurs to the brain. Internationally, most of the industrialized nations are spending a huge part of their GDP on improving healthcare necessities and providing better treatments.
The DROC Analysis contains some of the factors that have major effects on the market dynamics be it positive or negative. Few factors analysed in the section are increasing neurological research and development, availability of effective and efficient monitoring devices, increasing prevalence of neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s, epilepsy and other disorders, restricted growth of the market and lack of skilled professional.
The market is segmented based on type, procedure, therapeutic application and end user and studied for a deep-level understanding of the Neurological Monitoring Devices. Each sub segment is accompanied with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts as well.
Based on Type:
- Monitors of Intracranial Pressure & Blood Flow Dynamics
- Intracranial Pressure Monitor
- Jugular Venous Oximetry
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD) Ultrasonography
- Near-Infrared Spectroscopy
- Brain Tissue Oxygen Tension Monitor
- Monitors of Brain Electrical Activity
- Evoked Potentials
Based on Procedure:
Based on Therapeutic Application:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
Based on End-user:
- Neurological Centers and Institutions
- Clinics & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
Latin American Market is studied in geographic perspective by segregating the market shares between Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia and other South American countries. The study identifies Brazil as one of fast growing region in the Latin American Neurological Monitoring Devices Market and is expected to grow further at a steady rate.
As per the report, companies like CAS Medical Systems Inc., Compumedics Ltd., Natus Medical Inc., Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, AMD Global Telemedicine, Intel Corporation, Johnson & Johnson and InTouch Health are contributing a fair share to the Latin American Neurological Monitoring Devices Market. However, due to advancements in the technology and improvements being made in healthcare facilities there is an intense competition among the players in the market.
Scope of the Latin America Neurological Monitoring Devices Market:
- Regional and country-level analysisthat provides an innate perspective of USA and Canada Market to that of the North American region
- To detect major focus areas of industrial growth Segment-level analysison basis of type, procedure, therapeutic application, end-user along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations are provided
- Detailed explanation of major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) that affect the market and impact the ever-shifting market dynamics
- PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses that examine the macro & micro environmental factors such as political influence, technological prowess, industry rivalry to name a few.
- An extensive listing of major market playersalong with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies all rolled out into Competitive landscape
- Expertly devised Market Outlook comprising theInvestment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Latin America Fluoroscopy Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-fluoroscopy-market-2070/
Latin America Polymerase Chain Reaction: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-polymers-chain-reaction-market-2084/
Latin America Cell Based Assay Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/latin-america-cell-based-assay-market-2222/
About Market Data Forecast:
The publisher of this report is Market Data Forecast whose forte lies in Market research and Business Intelligence. Handling both individual and corporate clients across multiple business domains they offer syndicated/customized research to suit the client’s research objective. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering North America among other regions of the global market as well.
For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases