The Global Facial Injectables Market is expected to reach USD 17.2 billion by 2025. The market is expected to exhibit lucrative growth during the forecast period, owing to advancements in facial rejuvenation procedures and increasing importance of medical aesthetics across the globe.
Development in products & procedures, as well as change in patient demographics is helping dermatologists and physicians treat multiple facial areas. These advancements help dermatologists or physicians develop customized treatment for patients and facilitate use of combination products to obtain better outcomes. All these factors are expected to assist in the market growth over the forecast period.
Browse Detail Market Report @
Augmented products such as Botulinum Toxin Type A (BoNTA) and Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers are used in combination to improve outcomes, especially in the lower face procedures. HA fillers are mostly preferred by physicians due to their better acceptance (few instances of hypersensitivity reactions), biodegradable nature, & high viscosity as well as for the longevity they provide to the restored volume.
Minimally invasive surgery, an advanced medical technology, is used for facial rejuvenation, endoscopy, laparoscopy, arthroscopy and other procedures. This procedure is gaining popularity over time owing to faster recovery, low instances of postsurgery infections, lower pain, reduced scarring, and high accuracy & maximum benefits. For instance, as per International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), more than 20.0 million surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic procedures were performed worldwide in 2014.The number of HA-based surgeries performed in 2014 was 2,690,633, which increased to 2,865,086 in 2015, which is thereby expected to contribute to the growth of this space over the forecast period.
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
• The hyaluronic acid segment held a lucrative share in 2016 and is expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period owing to increasing preference for combination treatments such as hyaluronic acid with BoNTA.
• The BoNTA segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period due to increasing application in aesthetics and therapeutics
Request Sample Copy of this Report @
• The aesthetics segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period owing to increasing expenditure on aesthetic procedures coupled with rising beauty consciousness among consumers
• North America is expected to dominate the facial injectables market over the forecast period due to growing geriatric population base, increasing consumer disposable income, and surge in number of facial procedures in the region
• Some of the key players in facial injectables market are ALLERGAN; Ipsen; Merz Pharma; Suneva Medical, Inc.; Medytox, Inc.; Sinclair Pharma; Bloomage BioTechnology Corporation Limited; Anika Therapeutics, Inc.; Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc.; and Galderma S.A.
Explore Medical Devices Related Reports:
- Burn Care Market
- Fluoroscopy Systems/Equipment Market
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com/