According to the recently published report ‘Exportin 1 – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’; Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 7 molecules. Out of which approximately 7 molecules are developed by Companies.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/328698 .
Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) – Exportin 1 (XPO1) or chromosomal maintenance 1 (CRM1) is a eukaryotic protein. It mediates the nuclear export of cellular proteins bearing a leucine-rich nuclear export signal (NES) and of RNAs. In association with RANBP3, it binds cooperatively to the NES on its target protein and to the GTPase RAN in its active Ran-GTP. Docking of this complex to the nuclear pore complex (NPC) is mediated through binding to nucleoporins. It is involved in U3 snoRNA transport from Cajal bodies to nucleoli.
The report ‘Exportin 1 – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’ outlays comprehensive information on the Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1, 2 and 3 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Central Nervous System, Genetic Disorders, Immunology and Infectious Disease which include indications Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Prostate Cancer, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Hematological Tumor, Malignant Mesothelioma, Melanoma, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, B-Cell Leukemia, Bone Sarcoma, Burkitt Lymphoma, Cervical Cancer, Chondrosarcoma, Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Colon Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Endometrial Cancer, Equine Encephalitis, Fallopian Tube Cancer, Follicular Lymphoma, Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer, Hepatitis C, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infections (AIDS), Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Associated Cancer, Influenzavirus A Infections, Leiomyosarcoma, Leukemias, Liposarcoma, Lymphoma, Mantle Cell Lymphoma, Metastatic Breast Cancer, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Rectal Cancer, Recurrent Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Renal Cell Carcinoma, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Infections, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Solid Tumor, Synovial Sarcoma, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, T-Cell Lymphomas, Thymoma (Thymic Epithelial Tumor), Traumatic Brain Injury, Venezuelan Equine Encephalitis and Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/328698 .
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1)
– The report reviews Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Exportin 1 (Chromosome Region Maintenance 1 Protein Homolog or XPO1) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
CanBas Co Ltd
Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc.
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com