According to the report “Europe Safety Syringes Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the market is projected to reach USD 1762 million by 2021 from USD 1201 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.97% from 2016 to 2021.
Safety syringes have a safety mechanism built into the syringe. The needle on a safety syringe can be detachable or permanently attached. On some models, a sheath is placed over the needle or the needle retracts into the barrel following injection to protect healthcare workers and others from accidental needlestick injuries. Another option is a secondary device, such as Oak Ridge Products needle capper that allows the user, with one hand, to apply a cover over the contaminated needle. The importance of the safety syringe has increased; legislation requiring it or equivalents has been introduced in many nations since needlestick injuries and re-use prevention became the focus of governments and safety bodies.
The more effective safety syringes have reuse and needlestick prevention features. A sheath or hood slides over the needle after the injection is completed with a Needlestick Prevention Syringe, which also has a re-use prevention feature (either an auto disable mechanism or breaking plunger). Retractable syringes use either manual or spring-loaded retraction to withdraw the needle into the barrel of the syringe. Some brands of spring-loaded syringes can have a splatter effect, where blood and fluids are sprayed off the cannula from the force of the retraction. Manual retraction syringes are generally easier to depress because there is no resistance from a spring.
Get comprehensive overviews of the Europe Safety Syringes market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-safety-syringes-market-349/
Europe Safety Syringes: Drivers & Restraints
With the ever rising demand to protect healthcare professionals from accidental needle-stick injuries and hospital-acquired infections, there has been an upsurge in demand for safety syringes. Further, rising occurrences of needlestick injuries, government initiatives and legislations to integrate the practice of safety syringes, improved safety mechanisms for syringes and favourable reimbursement policies are supporting the growth of Safety syringes market in European countries. Presently, several countries have enforced regulations to ensure the compulsory use of safety syringes with an aim of preventing needle stick injuries and restrict needle re-use. However, accessibility to alternate drug delivery methods, expensiveness of safety syringes, ignorance in low income regions due to unawareness about healthcare and safety issues are few factors preventing the steady growth of Europe safety syringes market.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Safety Syringes market. Request a sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-safety-syringes-market-349/request-sample
Europe Safety Syringes market: Segmentation
- Retractable safety syringes
- Automatic retractable safety syringes
- Manual retractable safety syringes
- Non-Retractable safety syringes
- Sheathing tube syringes
- Sliding needle cover syringes
- Hinged needle cover syringes
- Glucagon-like peptide-1 (glp-1)
- Growth hormones
- Home Care
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-safety-syringes-market-349/customize-report
Europe Safety Syringes market: Overview
Needlestick injuries refer to percutaneous piercing wounds and are caused by tip of needles while disassembling, handling or disposing syringes and needles. Hence, the global safety syringes market is predicted to rise due to the increasing occurrence of needlestick injuries. In addition, the increasing regulations introduced by governments for the launch of safety-mechanized syringes will provide impetus to the development of the market. This is because of the growing concerns about needlestick injuries and their adverse impacts, resulting in legislations that mandate the utilization of safety syringes by health caregivers, nurses, and physicians.
Furthermore, the ongoing development in the market for injectable drugs will positively impact the development of the global safety syringes market, states a TMR analyst. On the other hand, the huge costs related with the utilization of safety syringes and the increasing penetration of other alternatives in drug delivery methods may negatively impact the growth of this market.
The continuous growth in the injectable drugs market is another major factor driving this market. This is because injectable drugs market is likely to display demand for drug delivery devices for drug administration that has been designed keeping up with safety requisites. Governmental legislations that require manufacturers to develop syringes equipped with safety mechanisms is also driving the Europe safety syringes market.
Europe Safety Syringes market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, the Europe safety syringe market is segmented and analysed U.K, Italy, Spain, France and Germany. European countries together hols the second position in terms of revenue as well as volume in the global safety syringes market. United Kingdom represents the largest share of the Europe safety syringes market, followed by Germany. While Spain is expected to record highest CAGR within the forecast period. Further, the growing demand for prefilled syringes fortified with safety features in this region is also adding to the market growth.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Safety Syringes market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Safety Syringes space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Safety Syringes manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Safety Syringes currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Safety Syringes?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Safety Syringes?
Europe Safety Syringes market: Key Players
Some of the major companies operating in the Europe safety syringes market are Retractable Technologies, Inc, Covidien plc, Terumo Corporation, Unilife Corporation, Revolutions Medical Corporation, Smiths Medical, Axel Bio Corporation, Sol-Millennum, Becton, Dickinson & Company and Ultimed, Inc.
Reasons to buy Europe Safety Syringes market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206