As per the syndicated report published by Market Data Forecast, Europe Medical Device 3D Printing Market which is estimated to be USD 1360 million in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.77%, to reach USD 1800 million by 2021 with a cumulative growth rate of USD 440 million in the span of five years. It can attributed to the factors such as growing awareness about the latest products in medical field, increase in disposable incomes, supportive policies of governments, provision for reimbursements, ease of access to advanced medical facilities, rise in healthcare R&D expenditure, unaffordability of surgeries. However, problems associated with biocompatibility of the internal and external trauma devices and the high cost of advanced technologies are limiting the reach of the trauma fixation devices in these region.
3D printing is a process that creates a three-dimensional object by building successive layers of raw material. Each new layer is attached to the previous one until the object is complete. Objects are produced from a digital 3D file, such as a computer-aided design (CAD) drawing or a Magnetic Resonance Image (MRI).
The flexibility of 3D printing allows designers to make changes easily without the need to set up additional equipment or tools. It also enables manufacturers to create devices matched to a patient’s anatomy (patient-specific devices) or devices with very complex internal structures.
Medical devices produced by 3D printing include orthopaedic and cranial implants, surgical instruments, dental restorations such as crowns, and external prosthetics
For Full Report refer to: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-medical-device-three-dimension-printing-market-334/
Europe Medical Device 3D printing Market[CI1] is segmented based on product, technology and material below for attaining a more granular perspective of the market. In the report each sub segment is provided with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts.
By Product Type
· Medical Implants
§ Orthopedic Implants
§ Dental Implants
§ Craniomaxillofacial Implants
· Tissue Engineering
· Surgical Instruments
· Surgical Guides
· Hearing & Audibility Aid
· Metal & Metal Alloys
o Laser Beam Melting (LBM)
o Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
o Droplet Deposition
o Wax deposition Modelling
o Bio Printing
Europe is an amalgamation of major economies like Germany, Spain, Italy, U.K. and France among others to name a few. The report justifies this by offering country wise data for the EU5 countries while taking some other predominant economies into consideration as well (Rest of Europe). Currently, the European market are showing great potential for growth mainly due to better economic conditions in this region. United Kingdom holds the largest share of the Europe trauma fixation devices market.
Request free sample: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-medical-device-three-dimension-printing-market-334/request-sample
· Regional and country-level analysis that provides an innate perspective of European region and the aforementioned countries
· Meticulously identifying the key areas of market growth by providing market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations at a Segment-level analysis
· Explanations of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
· Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the European market presented in the form of PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
· Company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview of the key market players operating in the region
· Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
· Expertly devised Market Outlook – Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
The publisher of this report Market Data Forecast is well known for the services they render in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Their research reports section offers a wide variety of market studies ranging from all-encompassing comprehensive market studies to product specific niche markets covering Europe among other regions of the global market as well, that too with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/