According to the report “Europe Liquid Biopsy Market,” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 358.69 million by 2021 from USD 135.75 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 21.45% from 2016 to 2021.
Cancer is associated with mutated genes, and analysis of tumour-linked genetic alterations is increasingly used for diagnostic, prognostic and treatment purposes. The genetic profile of solid tumours is currently obtained from surgical or biopsy specimens; however, the latter procedure cannot always be performed routinely owing to its invasive nature.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Europe Liquid Biopsy market. Request a free sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-liquid-biopsy-market-952/request-sample
Information acquired from a single biopsy provides a spatially and temporally limited snap-shot of a tumour and might fail to reflect its heterogeneity. Tumour cells release circulating free DNA (cfDNA) into the blood, but the majority of circulating DNA is often not of cancerous origin, and detection of cancer-associated alleles in the blood has long been impossible to achieve.
Technological advances have overcome these restrictions, making it possible to identify both genetic and epigenetic aberrations. A liquid biopsy, or blood sample, can provide the genetic landscape of all cancerous lesions (primary and metastases) as well as offering the opportunity to systematically track genomic evolution. This Review will explore how tumour-associated mutations detectable in the blood can be used in the clinic after diagnosis, including the assessment of prognosis, early detection of disease recurrence, and as surrogates for traditional biopsies with the purpose of predicting response to treatments and the development of acquired resistance.
Europe Liquid Biopsy Market: Drivers & Restraints
Europe region is also showing high growth in liquid biopsy in future. Increase in population, patients suffering from cancer, increasing awareness within the people, and the need to detect and recover cancer are some factors driving the market.
Technological advances over the past two decades are starting to change by flagging the way for liquid biopsy. Liquid biopsies also present with a unique opportunity to move forward with the understanding of metastatic disease development, especially to identify the pathways involved in cell invasiveness and metastatic competence.
Get comprehensive overviews of the Europe Liquid Biopsy market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-liquid-biopsy-market-952/
Europe Liquid Biopsy market: Segmentation
By Cancer Type
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Other Visceral Cancers
By Sample Type
By Diagnostic Approach
- Circulating Tumour cells (CTC)
- Circulating Tumour DNA (ctDNA)
- RNA in exosomes
- Extra-Cellular Vesicles
By End Users
- Reference Laboratories
- Hospital/Physician Laboratories
- Academic and Research Centers
- Other End Users
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research toad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-liquid-biopsy-market-952/customize-report
Europe Liquid Biopsy market: Overview
Liquid biopsies also present us with a unique opportunity to move forward with our understanding of metastatic disease development and they may help to identify signalling pathways involved in cell invasiveness and metastatic competence. Ultimately, at some point in the not too distant future, these tests will be used in the diagnosis of cancer. This will revolutionise cancer care, providing clinicians with rapid access to information on a molecular level at diagnosis, thereby optimising treatment choices.
Future development of liquid biopsies will need to provide a cost-effective analysis, mainly identifying the genes known to be recurrently mutated in each tumour. Therefore, developing standardised methodologies for cfDNA analysis and validation in large prospective clinical studies is mandatory for the implementation of the liquid biopsy approach in the clinical management of cancer patients.
Europe Liquid Biopsy market: Region-wise Outlook
Europe region is also showing high growth in liquid biopsy in future. Lung cancer is one of the most common diseases in European countries. European market is geographically segmented into UK, France, Italy, Germany and Spain.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future Liquid Biopsy market outlook worldwide? What trends are affecting the Europe market?
- What is the competitive landscape and market share of major players in the Liquid Biopsy space in Europe?
- What are the key, high growth markets that Liquid Biopsy manufacturers should expand into? Which market segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs with the Liquid Biopsy currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is physician perception and market outlook of Liquid Biopsy?
- What are the challenges and barriers that have hindered widespread adoption of Liquid Biopsy?
Europe Liquid Biopsy market: Key Players
The key players dominating the liquid biopsy market are Janssen Diagnostics, Qiagen, Rarecells SAS, Silicon Biosystems, SRI International, Myriad Genetics, Natera, Personal Genome Diagnostics, Sysmex Inostics, Trovagene, Exosome Diagnostics, Exosome Sciences, and HansaBiomed OU.
Reasons to buy Europe Liquid Biopsy Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Europe Checkpoint Inhibitors Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-checkpoint-inhibitors-market-2179/
Europe Cell Based Assay Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-cell-based-assay-market-2220/
Europe Neurological Monitoring Devices Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/europe-neurological-monitoring-devices-market-2234/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases