HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 152 pages on title ‘Escherichia coli Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players such as GangaGen Inc, Hsiri Therapeutics LLC, ImmunoClin Corp etc.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/437110-escherichia-coli-infections-pipeline-review
Escherichia coli Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017
The latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Escherichia coli Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria normally live in the intestines of healthy people and animals. Escherichia coli infections are caused by coming into contact with the feces, or stool, of humans or animals or drink water or eat food that has been contaminated by feces. Symptoms include diarrhea, which may range from mild and watery to severe and bloody, abdominal cramping, pain or tenderness, nausea and vomiting. The predisposing factors include age, weakened immune systems and eating certain types of food like undercooked hamburger, unpasteurized milk, apple juice or cider and soft cheeses made from raw milk. Treatment includes antibiotics and healthy life style.
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Escherichia coli Infections – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Escherichia coli Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 2, 30 and 13 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 5 and 15 molecules, respectively.
Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from The proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease)
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=437110
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Escherichia coli Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Adenium Biotech ApS
Atterx Biotherapeutics Inc
Debiopharm International SA
Emergent BioSolutions Inc
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Hsiri Therapeutics LLC
Johnson & Johnson
Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Melinta Therapeutics Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Nabriva Therapeutics AG
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc
Pherecydes Pharma SA
Phico Therapeutics Ltd
Sealife PHARMA GMBH
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/437110-escherichia-coli-infections-pipeline-review
Table of Contents
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
Escherichia coli Infections – Overview 8
Escherichia coli Infections – Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Overview 9
Pipeline by Companies 10
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 14
Products under Development by Companies 16
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 19
Escherichia coli Infections – Therapeutics Assessment 21
Assessment by Target 21
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 23
Assessment by Route of Administration 25
Assessment by Molecule Type 27
Escherichia coli Infections – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 29
Abgentis Ltd 29
Adenium Biotech ApS 29
AstraZeneca Plc 30
Atterx Biotherapeutics Inc 30
AvidBiotics Corp 31
Cellceutix Corp 31
ContraFect Corp 32
Debiopharm International SA 32
Emergent BioSolutions Inc 33
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd 33
GangaGen Inc 34
Hsiri Therapeutics LLC 34
ImmunoClin Corp 35
Immuron Ltd 35
Johnson & Johnson 36
Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 36
Melinta Therapeutics Inc 37
Merck & Co Inc 37
Microbiotix Inc 38
Nabriva Therapeutics AG 38
Navigen Inc 39
Nosopharm SAS 39
Novabiotics Ltd 40
Paratek Pharmaceuticals Inc 40
Pherecydes Pharma SA 41
Phico Therapeutics Ltd 41
Recce Ltd 42
Sealife PHARMA GMBH 42
Soligenix Inc 43
Syntiron LLC 43
Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals Inc 44
Escherichia coli Infections – Drug Profiles 45
A-3APO – Drug Profile 45
AA-139 – Drug Profile 47
AM-8722 – Drug Profile 48
ASN-200 – Drug Profile 49
AvR2-V10 – Drug Profile 50
BC-7634 – Drug Profile 52
BC-9074 – Drug Profile 53
BC-9529 – Drug Profile 54
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/437110-escherichia-coli-infections-pipeline-review
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218