The government initiatives undertaken in support of EHR adoption are most likely to accentuate the market growth. The federal government introduced Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act in 2009 for promoting usage of EHR amongst healthcare providers. The program included provision of training and assistance for health information technology (IT) workers in order to set up EHRs in the hospitals. The National Health Services (NHS), UK is planning to convert the documentation process into digitized form completely by the year 2018. In the U.S., federal government has announced financial incentives for physicians planning to adopt EHR systems.
The report “Electronic Health Records (EHR) Market Analysis by Product (Client-server Based, Web Based), By End-use (Hospitals, Physicians, Clinical/Diagnostic Laboratories Ambulance, Pharmacies) And Segment Forecasts To 2022” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/electronic-health-records-ehr-market-analysis-by-product-client-server-based-web-based-by-end-use-hospitals-physicians-clinical-diagnostic-laboratories-ambulance-pharmacies-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022
Further Key Findings From The Report Suggest:
- Web-based EHR was observed to be the largest product segment owing to the fact that it can be deployed without in-house installation of complex hardware infrastructure. Moreover, web-based EHR is expected to be the fastest growing product segment in the coming years
- Acute care EHR held the majority of EHR type market share at around 48% in the year 2016; whereas post-acute care EHR is likely to showcase fastest growth rate over the forecast period
- The hospital use EHR segment accounted for the largest end-use share due to the excessive adoption rate among hospitals, whereas ambulatory care EHR is expected to be the fastest growing segment
- As a part of the Health HITECH Act of 2009, the federal government allocated USD 27 billion for an incentive program, especially arranged for promoting adoption of EHR in hospitals and ambulatory care centers
- The EHR industry in Asia Pacific is projected to display substantial growth over the forecast period owing to various developments across major economies along with increased expenditure on healthcare IT. This regional market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2017 to 2025
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/electronic-health-records-ehr-market-analysis-by-product-client-server-based-web-based-by-end-use-hospitals-physicians-clinical-diagnostic-laboratories-ambulance-pharmacies-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022/request-sample
- According to Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) analysis adoption model for EHR, more than 2.5% of total hospitals in the Asia Pacific region crossed stage 6 of EHR implementation by the end of 2016, fueling the regional market growth
- Some of the established key players in this industry include Cerner; Allscripts; McKesson Corporation; MEDITECH; Epic Systems Corporation; and NextGen Healthcare. Some of the emerging players are eClinicalWorks; Healthcare Management System; Healthland; and CureMD Healthcare; etc.
Any average physician with at least 30% of his/her patients covered with Medicare is eligible for incentives worth USD 44,000. Many region-specific initiatives are promoting eHealth services. For instance, EUR-Lex gave eHealth action plan for 2012 – 2020, which states the strategies for deployment of eHealth services amongst European nations.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Solutions Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/electronic-clinical-outcome-assessment-ecoa-solutions-market
The global electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) solutions market is expected to reach USD 2.16 billion by 2025. The complexity in healthcare information management is anticipated to fuel the demand for eCOA solutions in coming years. These solutions deliver accurate and timely health information and reduce burden of patients enrolled in clinical trials. eCOA measures overall mental state, patient symptoms, and the progression of a disease. Electronic diaries and electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO) are a part of eCOA platforms. Electronic diaries help document patient response. These are used as support systems for ePRO. In all the applications of clinical outcome assessment systems, the compliance rates are more than 90%, which helps accelerate research procedures.
- Digital Pathology Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/digital-pathology-market
The global digital pathology market is expected to reach USD 979.0 million by 2025. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, which triggers demand for advanced diagnostics, is expected to provide growth opportunities to digital pathology market. Growing economic stability and awareness pertaining to associated benefits with the use of computer-aided diagnostics is further contributing toward the industry growth. Technological advancements such as digital imaging, computerization, robotic light microscopy, and multiple fiberoptic communications are some of the key factors contributing toward the rising adoption of digital pathology. In addition, introduction of cloud-based technology enabling storage of digital slides coupled with secure access to pathologists is expected to serve this industry as a potential growth driver
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
For more information or any query mail at firstname.lastname@example.org