According to the recently published report Dystrophin (DMD) Pipeline Review, H1 2017; Dystrophin (DMD) pipeline Target constitutes close to 26 molecules. Out of which approximately 23 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Dystrophin (DMD) Dystrophin is a cytoplasmic protein. It anchors the extracellular matrix to the cytoskeleton via F-actin. It acts as ligand for dystroglycan. It act as component of the dystrophin-associated glycoprotein complex which accumulates at the neuromuscular junction and at a variety of synapses in the peripheral and central nervous systems and has a structural function in stabilizing the sarcolemma.
Browse Detail Market Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/dystrophin-dmd-pipeline-review-h1-2017
The report ‘Dystrophin (DMD) Pipeline Review, H1 2017’ outlays comprehensive information on the Dystrophin (DMD) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Dystrophin (DMD) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 2, 1, 8 and 10 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 2 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Genetic Disorders and Musculoskeletal Disorders which include indications Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and Muscular Dystrophy.
Request Sample Copy of this Report @
Scope of this Report:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Dystrophin (DMD)
- The report reviews Dystrophin (DMD) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Dystrophin (DMD) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Dystrophin (DMD) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Dystrophin (DMD) targeted therapeutics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Dystrophin (DMD)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Dystrophin (DMD) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Explore Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Related Reports:
- Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 – Pipeline Review, H1 2017:
- Leucine Rich Repeat Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase 2 – Pipeline Review, H1 2017:
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com/
Visit our Blog: http://hexareports.blogspot.com