“The Report MediPoint: Digit Replacement – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
GlobalData estimates sales of digit replacement implants to be approximately $65.5M across all 39 countries in 2016. This market will grow at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period, reaching sales of $92.2M by 2023. The primary driver for growth in the digit replacement market d is the aging population and a consequent rise in the prevalence of arthritis. However, its general lack of efficacy, based on long-term data, and inferiority to arthrodesis are important obstacles to be overcome. Advancement in materials research for joint reconstruction will propel the adoption of digit replacement through the forecast period; however, excessive short-term complications and superior results from arthrodesis or joint fusion threaten the widespread adoption of these devices.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
– Outlook of sales volume, pricing trends, revenue trends with 2016 as base year and forecasts until 2023, for digit replacement implants.
– Company share analysis in 2016, for digit replacement implants.
– Market insights and competitive assessment of the key players within the digit replacement market.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/1135715
Reasons to buy
– Identify the unmet needs with the current generation of digit replacement implants and understand how emerging technologies will meet these unmet needs.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the digit replacement market in the future
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207