Research estimates sales of digit replacement implants to be approximately $65.5M across all 39 countries in 2016. This market will grow at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period, reaching sales of $92.2M by 2023. The primary driver for growth in the digit replacement market d is the aging population and a consequent rise in the prevalence of arthritis. However, its general lack of efficacy, based on long-term data, and inferiority to arthrodesis are important obstacles to be overcome. Advancement in materials research for joint reconstruction will propel the adoption of digit replacement through the forecast period; however, excessive short-term complications and superior results from arthrodesis or joint fusion threaten the widespread adoption of these devices.
– Outlook of sales volume, pricing trends, revenue trends with 2016 as base year and forecasts until 2023, for digit replacement implants.
– Company share analysis in 2016, for digit replacement implants.
– Market insights and competitive assessment of the key players within the digit replacement market.
Reasons to buy
– Identify the unmet needs with the current generation of digit replacement implants and understand how emerging technologies will meet these unmet needs.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the digit replacement market in the future
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors.
Table of Content: Key Points
- Executive Summary
2.1. Key Metrics
2.2. Market Dynamics
2.3. Key Players
2.4. Future Outlook
2.5. What Do Physicians Think?
3.2. Related Reports
3.3. Upcoming Related Reports
- Market Outlook
4.1. Procedure Trends
4.2. Pricing Trends
4.3. Revenue Trends
4.4. Company Share Analysis
- Market Insights
5.1. North America
5.2.1. Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden
5.2.2. Belgium, France, and Netherlands
5.2.3. Germany and Switzerland
5.2.4. UK and Ireland
5.2.5. Italy, Portugal, and Spain
5.2.6. Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland
5.2.7. Russia, Turkey, and Greece
5.3.1. Australia & New Zealand
5.3.2. China & Taiwan
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: