According to the report “Global Seed Coatings Material Market” published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1601.35 million by 2021 from USD 1100 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.8%.
One of the factors that cause reduction in germination percentage and seedling establishment, is seed disease. It’s possible to control these diseases by treating the seed before planting it. Coating the seed with pesticides, is one of the ways to gain this goal. Seed coating is a technique in which several material as fertilizers, nutritional elements, moisture attractive or repulsive agents, plant growth regulators, rhizobium inoculum, chemical & pesticide etc, add to seed by adhesive agents and cause to increase seed performance and germination. Seed coating, leads to increase benefits in seed industry, because seeds can use all of their genetic vigour. This technique is used for seeds of many garden plants, valuable crops (such as corn, sunflower, canola, alfalfa,…) and some of the grasses. In this technique that was first used in coating cereal seeds in 1930, a thin and permeable layer of pesticide is stuck on seed surface and prevent damage of seedborne pathogens. This layer is melted or splited after absorption of moisture and suitable temperature by seed, and let the radical to exit the seed. In this approach materials are used accurately with seed, evaporation & leakage of pesticide and also adverse effects of some pesticides on seeds are diminished, and these factors cause to increase the accuracy and performance of pesticide, decrease their consumption, environmental pollution and costs. This technique in new and there is a few information about it.
The factors influencing the Global Market for Seed Coatings Material Market, either positively or negatively are presented in the DROC analysis. The seed coatings material market is driven by factors such as growing demand of coated seeds by innovative agricultural skills, increasing awareness among the farmers about the profitable use of seeds, and growing need of seed treatment, directing towards an augmented agricultural output. The growing population around the globe has created the necessity for the greater production of agricultural crops, which is estimated to fuel the seed coatings material market. Though, restricted usage such as greater dependence on seed surface, compatibility with active ingredient and dye, and application temperature may hamper its growth during the forecast period.
For granular level understanding, the Seed Coatings Material Market is segmented based on the following categories with Market Size Estimations and Y-o-Y Forecasts presented for each sub-segments.
- Polymer Gels
- Superabsorbent Polymer Gels
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Flowers & Ornamentals
- Oilseeds & Pulses
Geographically the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle-East and Africa. The seed coating materials are becoming prevalent with seed industrialists in the emerging regions of Asia-Pacific and Latin America, mostly due to the increasing demand for treated seeds by the farmers, as an outcome of growing awareness about the aids of treated seeds.
Major companies known in the seed coating materials market include Platform Specialty Products Corporation (U.S.), Croda International PLC (U.K.), Precision Laboratories LLC (U.S.), INCOTEC Group BV (The Netherlands), BrettYoung Seeds Limited (Canada), Keystone Aniline Corporation (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), Clariant AG (Switzerland), Bayer CropScience AG (Germany) and Germains Seed Technology Inc. (U.K.).
The Seed Coatings Material Market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is blooming
- Segment-level analysis on basis of producttype, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that effect the global market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options. For more info kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases