Mammography is a technique used for obtaining high resolution images of breast tissues. It helps in the detection of breast cancer and other breast-related disorders at the initial stages. The technique is an important aspect of breast cancer diagnosis, as breast cancer is one of the leading causes of death among women.
The global mammography systems market generated $1,534 million in 2015, and is projected to reach $2,648 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 8.0% during the study period. In terms of volume, the global mammography systems market was 6,316 units in 2015 and is anticipated to reach 12,688 units by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 10.5%. This market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to increase in incidence of breast cancer, rise in geriatric population, and proactive initiatives by healthcare organizations to raise awareness about early detection of breast cancer. In addition, better reimbursement insurance policies, increased government funding for breast cancer research, and technological advancements, such as the breast tomosynthesis, which helps in easy detection of breast cancer in women with dense breast tissues fuel the demand for mammography systems. However, radiation exposure risks and generation of false positive or negative hamper the market growth.
Get Sample Report Here
The mammography systems market is segmented based on product type, technology, and region. Based on product type, the market is divided into analog mammography systems, digital mammography systems, and breast tomosynthesis systems. Digital mammography is sub-segmented into computed radiography and digital radiography. On the basis of technology, mammography market is segmented into 2D mammography, 3D mammography, and combined 2D and 3D mammography. The market is analyzed across four geographical regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global mammography systems market.
- Comprehensive analysis of geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in the global market.
- This study provides the competitive landscape of the global market to predict the competitive environment across geographies.
Enquire About Flupentixol Industry Report
Mammography Systems Market key Segments
- Analog Mammography Systems
- Digital Mammography Systems
- Breast Tomosynthesis Systems
- 2D Mammography
- 3D Mammography
- Combined 2D and 3D Mammography
- Inpatient Settings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
The key players profiled in this report are as follows:
- Analogic Corporation
- Carestream Health
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Hologic, Inc.
- Konica Minolta, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- PLANMED OY
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Read More with TOC
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free : +1 (800) 910-6452