Big Market Research added a report on “Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market By Product [Dental Implants (Plate-Form Dental Implants And Root-Form Dental Implants) And Dental Prosthetics (Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Abutments, Veneers, Inlays And Outlays)] And Material (Metals, Polymers, Ceramics, And Biomaterials): Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast, 2017-2023”
Dental implants & prosthetics are commonly used during tooth replacement procedures. Most commonly, a dental implant consists of a titanium-based cylinder, which replaces the root of a missing tooth. Moreover, the additional parts (prosthetics), such as crown/cap is placed over this implant to ensure complete retention of the lost tooth. The global dental implants and prosthetics market was valued at $7,031 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $12,743 million by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of 8.8% from 2017 to 2023.
Increase in incidence of dental caries and other periodontal diseases, demand for cosmetic dentistry, growth in dental tourism in emerging markets, and rise in prevalence of edentulism (complete tooth loss) drive the market growth. However, high cost of dental implants and limited reimbursement for cosmetic dental procedures restrain the market growth. The growth opportunities in the emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are expected to provide numerous opportunities for market growth during the forecast period.
Request for Sample Copy@ https://goo.gl/RBKMMp
The report segments the market based on product, material, and geography. Based on product, it is bifurcated into dental implants and dental prosthetics. Dental implants are expected to made out of metals, polymers, ceramics, and biomaterials. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, India, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and rest of LAMEA).
The major companies profiled in the report include Institut Straumann AG, Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona Inc., 3M Company, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Avinent Implant System, S.L., CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG, BioHorizons IPH, Inc., Osstem Implant Co., Ltd., and Bicon, LLC.
For Purchase Enquiry@ https://goo.gl/IQawOu
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the various types of nanomedicines used for the treatment of chronic disorders.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Dental Implants
- Root-form Dental Implants
- Plate-form Dental Implants
- Dental Prosthetics
- 3-Unit Bridges
- 4-Unit Bridges
- Maryland Bridges
- Cantilever Bridges
- Complete Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Temporary Abutments
- Definitive Abutments
- Inlays & Onlays
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220, United States
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452