According to the report Cell based assay Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 17.85 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 11.2 % from 2016 to 2021.
Cell-based assays are essential for studying cellular mechanisms in a biological context. A variety of such assays using fluorescence technologies are already available to cover many applications including assessing cellular functions and processes in biological research and for toxicity studies.
Get accurate market forecast and analysis on the Cell Based Assay Market. Request a free sample to stay up-to-date on the main trends affecting this market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cell-based-assay-market-2218/
While most of the knowledge we have about cell biology and the underlying molecular processes evolved using biochemical assays, cell-based assays are now most widely used. These assays have the potential to provide more information about intracellular molecular targets and have the advantage of being performed in a truly biological context. In addition, the combination of cell based assays with fluorescence technologies makes them applicable to high throughput screening processes. With the current advances in high resolution microscopy, high content analysis (HCA), and the availability of major stem cell-derived research tools, it is now easily possible to study detailed cellular mechanisms in a biologically relevant context with confidence.
Get a comprehensive overview of the Cell Based Assay Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cell-based-assay-market-2218/
Cell Based Assay Market: Drivers & Restraints
Cell based assay market growth is likely to propagate in the future as per current trends of increase in the demand for research initiatives in drug discovery. Government initiatives introduced for the sole purpose of technical advancements and developments to meet the increase in demand for biological drugs over the last couple of years is propelling the market. The increase in average spending for healthcare and especially for such fields has been noted and are expected to continue to positively benefit the market. Public demand for decreased cost of drugs has prompted the market leaders to continue to add a number of new drugs to their pipeline to satisfy all such demands. Problems regarding intellectual property rights and the strict laws regarding such issues may continue to act as shackles to the growth of the market along with other issues such as high cost of the instruments required for such tests and the absence of enough skilled professionals.
Fluoroscopy Market: Segmentation
By Type of product
- Cell lines
- Primary cell lines
- Stem Cell lines
- Immortalized cell lines
- Assay ready kits
- Cell culture kits
- Reagents and Consumables
- Ligands and Inhibitors
- Automated Handling
- Flow Cytometry
- Label-Free Detection
- High content screening
- High throughput screening
- Drug discovery
- ADME Research
By End User
From simple data collation through secondary and primary research to ad-hoc research requests relating to specific information, we provide our services via customization. Get customization at http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-cell-based-assay-market-2218/
Cell based Assay Market: Overview
Cell biology is currently the biggest revenue contributor among all others, to the life-science tools industry, accounting for approximately 30% of total sales. Cell based assays can range from cytotoxic assays to metabolic assays and cell proliferation. The development of such cell based assays includes high throughput screening assays, which are used to characterize drug stability for GLP GMP lot release. It also aids in checking drug potency and for drug purification, as well as production support. MOA, such as receptor activation, receptor binding, cell signalling, sub-cellular localization, and drug internalization can be delineated via cell-based assays following treatment via pharmaceuticals.
Cell based assays are utilized exclusively by pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, academic research institutes, contract research organizations, government institutes, and others. Apart from the many possibilities in the future, cell based assays have already proven their usefulness in research of many life-threatening diseases such as cancer and autoimmune diseases.
Cell Based Assay Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on geography the market is analyzed under the various regions of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Middle-East & Africa. North America is closely followed by Europe in terms of having the biggest market for cell based assays mainly due to the rising drug related research & development activities, along with, increase in adoption of cell based assay platforms and huge number of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in this region. Asia Pacific region is once again expected to show high growth rate in the cell based assays market like in most healthcare markets in next few years.
Key Questions Answered
- Among the many uses of cell based assays, which is the most valuable to the current Healthcare market?
- Which product segment must be developed to meet the current demands of drug discovery in the healthcare industry?
- Are the product segments focusing on finding cures for diseases such as cancer and autoimmune diseases getting enough attention in terms of resources dedicated to R&D?
- How will the increase in government spending on healthcare in the rapidly growing countries of APAC affect the global market?
- What is the status of the current competitive landscape in the cell based assay market?
- Which companies are dominating in the market right now? What is the best market entry strategy to be followed for new entrants?
Cell Based Assays Market: Key Players
The global leaders in the cell-based assays market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher Corporation, General Electric Company, Cisbio Bioassays, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Merck & Co. Inc., Cell Signalling Technology Inc., DiscoveRx, Ametek Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Roche Diagnostics, GE Healthcare and Promega Corporation.
Reasons to buy Cell Based Assay Market Report:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the geographical areas in which this industry is prospering
- Segment-level analysis on basis of product type, application, colour along with market size forecasts and y-o-y estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of macro and micro environmental factors that affect the market presented in an extensive strategic analyses section containing PESTLE and Porter’s Five Forces Analyses
- A comprehensive listing of key market players along with company overview, product portfolios, key financial information (subjected to availability), SWOT analysis and Analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- Expertly devised Market Outlook along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Diagnostics Segment:
Liquid Biopsy market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-liquid-biopsy-market-950/
Blood Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-blood-testing-market-1405/
Genetic Testing Market: http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-genetic-testing-market-36/
About Market Data Forecast:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, they cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. From all-encompassing umbrella markets to extremely specific niche markets covering all the major regions across the globe as part of the research scope, their research services offer one of a kind specialities with competitive pricing options.
For more information, kindly visit, www.marketdataforecast.com.
Sales Manager (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit Market Data Forecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases