Capnography is the technique of monitoring of the concentration or partial pressure of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the respiratory gases. Capnographs are used as a monitoring tool during anesthesia and intensive care. It is usually presented as a graph of expiratory CO2 plotted against time. The plot may also show the inspired CO2, which is of interest when rebreathing systems are being used. The capnogram is a direct monitor of the inhaled and exhaled concentration or partial pressure of CO2, and an indirect monitor of the CO2 partial pressure in the arterial blood.
Technological advancements, rising prevalence of respiratory diseases, and limitations in the use of pulse oximeter are some of the factors responsible for the growth of the capnography market. The market for capnography is booming.
Key Players for Capnography Market
- Athena GTX Inc,
- Dragerwerk AG,
- Medtronic, Inc.,
- Masimo Corporation,
- Nonin Medical, Inc.,
- OSI Systems, Inc,
- Philips Healthcare,
- Welch Allyn, Inc.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1535
Study Objectives Capnography Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the capnography market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the capnography market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by product type, end users and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global capnography market.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 62 market data tables and figures spread over 115 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Capnography Market Research Report- Forecast To 2027”
- Capnography equipment manufacturers
- Capnography equipment suppliers
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Global capnography market has been segmented on the basis of types which comprises of mainstream capnographs, sidestream capnographs, microstream capnographs, and disposables. On the basis of end users, market is segmented into Hospitals, Surgical centers, Ambulatory and others.
The report for Global Capnography Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/capnography-market
The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions
Browse Related Statistical Report
The Global connected healthcare market has been evaluated as growing market and expected that the market will touch high growth figures. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into; M-health devices, M-health services and E-prescription. The M-Health Services holds 56.7% market share and expected to reach USD 59.05 billion by 2022 from USD 6.80 billion in 2015. E-prescription is expected to grow at a fastest CAGR of 30.84% from 2016 to 2022.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Name: Akash Anand
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Office No. 524/528,
Phone: +1 646 845 9312