Increasing incidence of burn injuries is anticipated to fuel the demand for cost-effective treatment over the forecast period. The introduction of advanced treatment options such as reconstructive surgery and skin graft or bio membrane are expected to upsurge the demand for these products over the coming years.
Favorable government initiatives such as reimbursement policies that cover almost 70% to 100% of the treatment cost, upsurge the adoption of advanced wound care products during the forecast period. In addition, government organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO) and nonprofit organizations like the American Burn Association (ABA) are contributing toward raising awareness amongst consumers, which is anticipated to contribute to the growth of the market.
The report “Burn Care Market Analysis By Product (Advanced Dressing, Biologics), By Depth of Burn (Minor, Partial Thickness, Full Thickness), By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Healthcare, Long Term Care Units), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/burn-care-market
For instance, the WHO entered into a collaborative agreement with the International Society for Burn Injuries to develop the strategies for improving care & prevention of incidence at a global level. Furthermore, various nonprofit organizations undertake initiatives such as the British Burn Association offers knowledge on best cure and rehabilitation available and the Canadian Association of Burn Nurses provides assistance for the remedy of patients.
Further Key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- The advanced dressing segment dominates the overall product segment as of 2016 due to higher adoption by consumers
- Biologics treatment option is expected to exhibit higher growth during the forecast period due to the benefits offered with its usage such as accelerated wound healing
- The Asia Pacific burn care market is projected to witness fastest growth due to rising incidence of burn cases coupled with growing awareness pertaining to the available cure
- Partial-thickness wound segment is anticipated to showcase the highest growth owing to the rising number of injury cases because of fire, which damage more than 15% of their body
- The outpatient care unit segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR in coming years as the minor and partial-thickness wounds do not require any hospital admissions
- The industry is facing strong competition as the major players are focusing on the development of technologically efficient treatment options
- Companies are focusing toward strategies such as the distribution channel enhancement and product portfolio expansion to gain competitive advantage over the forecast period
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/burn-care-market/request-sample
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Region-Wise Market Calculation
1.1.1. Region-wise market: Base estimates
1.1.2. Global market: CAGR calculation
1.2. Region-based Segment Share Calculation
1.3. Primary Sources
1.4. List of Secondary Source
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot
Chapter 3. Burn Care Industry Outlook
3.1. Market segmentation
3.2. Market driver analysis
3.2.1. Increasing incidence of burn injuries
3.2.2. Rising demand for skin grafts
3.2.3. Growing awareness levels
3.3. Market driver analysis
3.3.1. High cost of the treatment
3.4. Key opportunities prioritized
3.5. Industry analysis – Porter’s
3.6. Burn Care – SWOT Analysis, By Factor (political & legal, economic and technological)
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Fluoroscopy Systems/Equipment Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/fluoroscopy-systems-equipment-market
The global fluoroscopy systems/equipment market is expected to reach USD 4.74 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The unprecedented growth is believed to be a consequence of rising patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries. These devices facilitate early diagnosis and reduce treatment duration in majority of surgical procedures.
The growing demand is also a consequence of improved cost-efficiency, safety, efficacy, rapid recovery, and reduced hospital stay. These factors anticipated to fuel the demand for fluoroscopy equipment over the forecast period. Other advantages include fewer incision wounds and postsurgical complications that lead to higher patient satisfaction.
- Facial Injectables Market http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/facial-injectables-market
The global facial injectables market is expected to reach USD 17.2 billion by 2025. The market is expected to exhibit lucrative growth during the forecast period, owing to advancements in facial rejuvenation procedures and increasing importance of medical aesthetics across the globe.
Development in products & procedures, as well as change in patient demographics is helping dermatologists and physicians treat multiple facial areas. These advancements help dermatologists or physicians develop customized treatment for patients and facilitate use of combination products to obtain better outcomes. All these factors are expected to assist in the market growth over the forecast period. Augmented products such as Botulinum Toxin Type A (BoNTA) and Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers are used in combination to improve outcomes, especially in the lower face procedures. HA fillers are mostly preferred by physicians due to their better acceptance (few instances of hypersensitivity reactions), biodegradable nature, & high viscosity as well as for the longevity they provide to the restored volume.