Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) pipeline Target constitutes close to 39 molecules. Out of which approximately 32 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 – Pipeline Review, H1 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/328669 .
Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) – Bromodomain-containing protein 4 is a protein encoded by the BRD4 gene. It plays a key role in transmission of epigenetic memory across cell divisions and transcription regulation. It promotes phosphorylation of Ser-2 of the C-terminal domain (CTD) of RNA polymerase II. It acts as a regulator of p53/TP53-mediated transcription. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 3, 5, 21 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Immunology, Cardiovascular, Central Nervous System, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones, Metabolic Disorders, Genetic Disorders, Ophthalmology and Respiratory which include indications Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Solid Tumor, Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Breast Cancer, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Hematological Tumor, Inflammation, NUT Midline Carcinoma (NMC or Nuclear Protein in Testis Midline Carcinoma), Ovarian Cancer, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Atherosclerosis, Colorectal Cancer, Lymphoma, Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Myelofibrosis, Myeloproliferative Disorders, Neuroblastoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Alzheimer’s Disease, B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Blood Cancer, Burkitt Lymphoma, Carcinomas, Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure), Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) (Ischemic Heart Disease), Fabry Disease, Follicular Lymphoma, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Hodgkin Lymphoma (B-Cell Hodgkin Lymphoma), Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, Hypercholesterolemia, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Lung Cancer, Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma, Melanoma, Metastatic Brain Tumor, Metastatic Liver Cancer, Nephropathy, Pancreatic Cancer, Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma, Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)/ Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD), Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumor (Neurofibrosarcoma), Pre-Diabetes/Impaired Glucose Tolerance, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Retinal Degeneration, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Small-Cell Lung Cancer, Substance (Drug) Abuse and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/328669 .
– The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4)
– The report reviews Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
– The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
– The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
– The report reviews key players involved in Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
– The report assesses Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
– The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
– The report reviews latest news and deals related to Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
– Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4)
– Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
– Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
– Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
– Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Bromodomain Containing Protein 4 (Protein HUNK1 or BRD4) development landscape
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Aptose Biosciences Inc
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Forma Therapeutics Inc
Kainos Medicine Inc
Merck & Co Inc
Trillium Therapeutics Inc.
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
For more information contact email@example.com