Breast Pumps Market report, published by Allied Market Research, forecasts that the global market is Projected to reach $829 million by 2022 from $540 million in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during 2016-2022. In terms of value, the battery powered breast pumps segment accounted for over two-thirds share globally, in 2015 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. In terms of volume, manual breast pumps segment accounted for one-fourth share in 2015.
Get PDF of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/482
- Closed system breast pumps is projected to be the fastest growing segment in terms of both value and volume, growing at a CAGR of over 6.5% and 7% respectively during the analysis period.
- Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing regional market in breast pumps market, growing at a CAGR of 9.7%, in terms of value, from 2016 to 2022.
- In 2015, North America accounted for around three-fifths share of the world breast pumps market in terms of value.
- Hospital grade breast pumps would be the highest revenue generating segment followed by personal use breast pump during 2016-2022.
- In 2015, battery powered breast pumps was the leading segment and is projected to grow faster than global breast pump market at CAGR of over 6.4%, in terms of value.
- Mexico is projected to be the fastest growing market in the North American region,
- China and Japan are the leading country markets for breast pumps in the Asia-Pacific region.
The companies mostly adopted product development as their key strategy to keep pace with the changing demands of consumers and strengthen their market position. The key players for this market include Medela AG, Ameda, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Philips AVENT), Hygeia Health, Bailey Medical Engineering, Linco Baby Merchandise Works Co. Ltd., Whittlestone Inc., Energizer Holdings Inc., Pigeon Corporation and Albert Manufacturing USA.