Increasing focus toward enhancement of physical appearance has led to the growth of breast implants market. Breast reconstructions are being highly adopted by women in order to enhance their physical appearances. This kind of surgery involves esthetic repair of any damage taking place after implantation procedure. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, in 2015, nearly 106,000 breast reconstruction procedures have been performed in the U.S. Thus, such huge number of cases is expected to drive the growth of the market.
Breast implants are used post mastectomy to enhance esthetic appeal. Breast augmentation is another procedure requiring the application of these implants. Esthetic appeal plays an important role in increasing the demand for these procedures, thereby, making the cosmetic industry lucrative for the target population.
The report “Breast Implants Market Analysis By Product (Silicone Breast Implants, Saline Breast Implants), By Shape (Round, Anatomical), By Application (Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery), By End-use, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 – 2025” is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/breast-implants-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- In 2016, silicone implants dominated the market due to the fact that it has a natural resemblance to the breast tissue
- Saline implants are anticipated to showcase significant growth over the forecast period due to lesser risk of complications during implant rupture
- Round-shaped implants held the largest market share in 2016 owing to less complications involved during implant rotation
- Anatomical-shaped devices are expected to showcase lucrative growth in the future due to their design that has a natural appearance, which make them ideal for breast enhancement
- The cosmetic surgery segment dominated the market in 2016 due to the growing number of cosmetic procedures conducted globally
- North America dominated the market in 2016 due to rising number of augmentation procedures of this organ conducted in the U.S.
- Asia Pacific is expected to display lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to immense opportunities in the field of medical tourism in this region
- Some of the key players include ALLERGAN; Sientra, Inc.; GC Aesthetics; Mentor Worldwide LLC; Establishment Labs S.A.; Polytech Health & Aesthetics GmbH; GROUPE SEBBIN SAS; HANSBIOMED CO. LTD; Laboratoires Arion; and Shanghai Kangning Medical Supplies Ltd.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/breast-implants-market/request-sample
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Research Methodology
1.1 Country wise Market: Base Estimates
1.2 Global Market: CAGR Calculation
1.3 Region Based Segment Share Calculation
1.4 Research Scope & Assumptions
1.5 List of Data Sources
1.5.1 Data for primary interviews, by sources
1.5.2 Data for primary interviews, by region
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Snapshot
Chapter 3 Breast Implants Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2 Market Driver Analysis
3.2.1 Growing number of breast augmentation procedures
3.2.2 Rising incidence of breast cancer
3.2.3 Introduction of technologically advanced products
3.3 Market Restraint Analysis
3.3.1 High cost of implant procedure
3.3.2 Post-surgical complications
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Retinal Surgery Devices Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/retinal-surgery-devices-market
- Radiation Oncology Market- http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/radiation-oncology-market
About Radiant Insights, Inc
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519