The global bone grafts and substitutes market was estimated at $2.6B in 2016 across the 39 markets covered in this report. By the end of the forecast period in 2023, estimates the market will grow to approximately $3.3B at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.7%.
Conditions for spontaneous bone healing after trauma or orthopedic surgery are not always ideal. Even with the efficacy of modern internal fixation and spinal fusion techniques, factors such as poor vascularity, malnutrition, and substantial bone or soft tissue loss can impede effective bone growth. As a result, the market for bone grafts and substitutes has emerged and exploded. Growing orthopedic and spinal procedure volumes, as well as increasing adoption of synthetic bone substitutes, are primarily driving the expansion of the bone grafts and substitutes market in the forecast period. However, high product cost is a demanding obstacle to be overcome.
– Outlook of sales volume, pricing trends, revenue trends with 2016 as base year and forecasts until 2023, for bone grafts and substitutes.
– Company share analysis in 2016, for bone grafts and substitutes.
– Market insights and competitive assessment of the key players within the bone grafts and substitutes market.
Reasons to buy
– Identify the unmet needs and understand physicians’ perceptions of the current bone grafts and substitute products
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global bone grafts and substitutes market in the future
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.2 Market Dynamics
2.3 Key Players in the Bone Grafts and Substitutes Market
2.4 Bone Grafts and Substitutes Market Future Outlook
3.2 Related Reports
3.3 Upcoming Related Reports
4 Market Outlook
4.1 Procedure Trends
4.2 Pricing Trends
4.3 Revenue Trends
4.4 Company Share Analysis
5 Market Insights
5.1 North America
5.2.1 Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden
5.2.2 Belgium, France, and Netherlands
5.2.3 Germany and Switzerland
5.2.4 UK and Ireland
5.2.5 Italy, Portugal, and Spain
5.2.6 Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland
5.2.7 Greece, Russia, and Turkey
5.3.1 Australia and New Zealand
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Get in touch: